Full-stack Developer – 6 month contract!
Looking for a role where you’ll play a vital role in one of the most dynamic Digital Marketing firms in town? Step this way…
*Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but we have teams working remotely all over the world.*
Are you a Tech-oriented person ready for a new challenge?
Do you know what it takes to build a successful product? Are you passionate about Crypto, Blockchain and NFTs?
Confident you have what it takes to work with some of the best Crypto & Blockchain minds in the market?
If so, you’re in the right place!
Finixio is looking for a talented Full-stack Developer to join our newly created Development team and to participate in different Blockchain projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. The ideal candidate is a forward thinking professional – always striving to find innovative solutions to complex problems while collaborating with cross functional teams. This is an excellent opportunity for top professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the Web 3, Crypto, NFT and Blockchain space!
So if you think you have what it takes and can keep up with us, then we want to hear from you. We are looking for the best devs on the market, and can offer market leading salaries / rates.
What you will be getting up to on a daily basis (but not limited to);:
- Contribute to the technical development of large scale complex projects.
- Commercial experience in React.js and a deep understanding of lifecycle events, the virtual DOM, state management, etc
- Good understanding of REST and how CRUD operations map to HTTP methods for a well-designed service.
- Communicating well, collaborating effectively, and developing an efficient pipeline to rapidly create prototypes for testing.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
What you’ll need to have:
- Strong experience of using NodeJS to high performance sites.
- Experience working with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Awareness and practice of UI performance best practices
- A desire to write readable, maintainable, modular and extendable code.
- Experience in creating a responsive site with multiple viewports.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude.
- Understanding of industry standard web accessibility, web design, & usability
- Great communication and collaboration skills working with other engineers, product managers, and business stakeholders.
- Fluent in the English language
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- 33/30 free paid days
- Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 35 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutritionvvvvvv