Syosset, New York, United States
We’re looking for a hard-working, highly motivated, self-starter to join our tight-knit team as an Account Executive. If you have an interest in startups, software or digital marketing, this is an awesome opportunity to break into the world of tech and start building your career in a creative, collaborative startup environment.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Prospecting for new opportunities, including cold calls/emails and inbound leads.
- Drive sales cycle, forecast and manage pipeline/deals.
- Conducting product demos for individuals and groups.
- Utilizing our CRM to track and document all activities and reports.
- Achieve and exceed metrics around: prospecting calls, social selling, demos completed, proposal meetings, pipeline, accurate forecasts.
- 3-5+ years’ experience working in sales.
- A great attitude and the ability to work with and collaborate with a close-knit team.
- A heavy hitter mentality whales are more fun than minnows.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High energy, the urge to get things doneToday.
- A fearless attitude: no prospect is out of reach.
- Strong technical skills or ability to learn quickly.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) experience is preferred.
- Connect with 50 to 100 new prospects per day via phone and email.
- Manage a full sales cycle from start to close.
- Consistently follow up with new leads, prospects, and existing contacts that have not recently been serviced.
- Manage all prospects and customers in CRM with detailed notes.
- Base Salary + Commission + Cache Rewards.
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision benefits.
- Work from anywhere in the world.
- Loose vacation policy.
- Flexible work hours.