Title: Account Manager, Lender Customer Success
Location: United States
At Modernize (a QuinStreet division) our mission is to simplify home improvement by inspiring motivated homeowners and connecting them with qualified contractors. Our foundation is based on 10 years as a driving force as Home Improvement Leads in online lead generation connecting homeowners with high quality contractors in the $300 billion annually grossing home improvement market. We’re working hard on a new brand and new products to cater to homeowners and the most successful contractors in the industry.
We’re looking for sharp, motivated individuals to join our growing team. Teammates who enjoy using technology to solve problems will thrive in our dynamic startup environment. We have an open floor plan that encourages the entire team to participate in critical discussions and allows everyone to be a vital contributing factor. You’ll enjoy our hip, newly renovated office in the heart of downtown with a view of the capital and the downtown skyline.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
The Account Manager, Lender Customer Success will be responsible for full ownership of 360 Finance by Modernize lender clients. This position requires experience building and leading a team, internal and external communication, research and analysis, and support for lender client launches and optimizations. This person must be analytical, resourceful, and will be able to prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Manage multiple lender relationships and develop a positive working relationship with all customer touchpoints
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all lender account management matters
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive client initiatives, project opportunities, and strategic integrations.
- Structure and present reviews with process improvement recommendations, optimization opportunities, and new business opportunities
- Oversee monthly lender performance, client launch, and management processes – full lifecycle management
- Access and analyze significant amounts of data to identify trends and/or patterns that lead to specific insights about programs
- Regularly work to identify unfulfilled lender client needs and develop products & services to meet those needs
- Work closely with Finance and other cross-functional teams on billing set up and invoicing
- Required Travel: 5-10%
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- Seven years of work experience in managing clients/advertisers and/or partners
- Experience in the lending industry and familiarity with home improvement lending (point of sale experience preferred)
- An understanding of and expertise in startup-level hard work
- Excellent project management and collaborative team skills
- Ability to identify process improvements and propose actionable solutions
- Outstanding analytical skills and rigor, excellent at complex problem-solving
- Must be very comfortable with numbers and highly proficient in Excel to analyze data (i.e., pivot tables, VLOOKUP, index match)
- Prior experience with BI/data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Must be able to grasp the key drivers of the business, be comfortable with multi-tasking and have the ability to prioritize tasks given business drivers independently
- Solid understanding of metrics and how they impact the profitability of a business
- Jira/Confluence experience for project management/documentation preferred.