Account Receivable Specialist
Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique technology solutions and consulting services to our clients. Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than 1,000 people all over the United States. Our major field office locations include Atlanta, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, Texas, San Diego, San Francisco, Tennessee and Scottsdale.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Come Join Us!
Street-Smart – Thriving in Dynamic Times
We are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. We continuously innovate and drive constructive change while keeping a focus on the big picture. We exercise sound business judgment in making high-quality decisions in a timely and cost-effective manner. We are highly creative and can dig deep within ourselves to find positive solutions to different problems.
Juice – The Stuff it takes to be a Needle Mover
We get things done and drive results. We lead without a title, empowering others through a can-do attitude. We look forward to the goal, mentally mapping out every checkpoint on the pathway to success, and visualizing what the final destination looks and feels like.
Teamwork – Humble, Hungry and Smart
We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the company’s mission. We treat others with respect, admit mistakes, give credit where it’s due and demonstrate transparency. We bring the weather by exhibiting positive leadership and solution-focused thinking. We hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures not just their success. We appreciate the individuality of the people around us.
About the Role:
Under the general direction of the Accounts Receivable Manager, the Accounts Receivable Specialist (ARS) will provide the day-to-day support to the Accounting team. The Accounts Receivable Specialist position will be accountable for receiving all incoming payments by checks, lockbox checks, wires, and credit cards. This individual will also be responsible for creating invoices and issuing them to our customers. Additionally, the ARS will collect past due invoices, update payment status, and support the sales team to address delinquent balances.
What You’ll Do:
- Issue invoices to customers.
- Record payments received from customers.
- Process manual credit card payments.
- Enter invoices into customer invoicing websites.
- Stratify collection activities to maximize cash receipts.
- Contact customers regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment.
- Maintain accurate records about the customer payment status.
- May perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications & Interests:
- High school diploma required; college degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field preferred.
- A minimum of one-year experience in Accounts Receivable.
- Understanding of payments, accounting, and budgeting.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management skills and able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment
- Ability to approach customer and sales requests with a proactive and consultative manner; listen and understand user requests and needs and effectively deliver.
- Comfortable managing multiple and changing priorities, and meeting deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong ability to operate independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool office culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off