Position Title: Accountant
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Job classification: General Staff/Ungraded
Type of Appointment: Special Short Term, nine months with possibility of extension
Closing date: 28 Feb 2022
Salary: Php 42,000 per month net of taxes (All-inclusive Salary)
Under the overall guidance and supervision of the Sr. Resources Management Officer (SRMO) and the direct supervision of the National Accounts Payable Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for the accounting and finance functions of the Manila (Global) Administrative Centre which primarily involve the Liability and Expense accounts.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field from an accredited academic institution, with two years of relevant professional experience, preferably in the field of accounting or finance, audit experience would be an advantage; or
- Completed High School Degree from an accredited academic institution, with four years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in accounting and auditing;
- High level of computer literacy, especially in MS Excel application;
- Working knowledge in SAP;
- Experience in the UN system or international/multicultural environment an advantage;
- High degree of analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to analyze financial information and accounting entries, examine documentation and reconcile discrepancies.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via IOM Philippines jobsite not later than 28 Feb 2022 with reference code DR 006/2022 Accountant.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/dr-0062022-dr-0062022-accountant-ungraded-manila-global-administrative-centre-mac
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.