Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
ThinScale is transforming the delivery of secure remote and hybrid work for the world’s largest contact centres and BPOs, partnering with 9 of the top 10 BPOs worldwide. We develop software-only solutions to help them protect corporate and employee-owned devices, eliminate logistical delays, and optimize their IT and HR operations.
ThinScale has recently experienced unprecedented growth, now supporting a global portfolio of clients in 100+ countries. Our team is 100% remote throughout the EU, the UK, and North America. This has allowed us to build a dynamic diverse team and culture with talented people from different backgrounds.
ThinScale are now seeking to hire a recently qualified, or near qualified, Accountant to join our Finance team. This newly formed position will report directly to and work very closely with the CFO. The successful candidate will be exposed to all areas of the finance and planning function. In addition, they will support the CFO and the Senior Management Team with ongoing projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Oversee and influence the month-end financial close.
- Responsibility for monthly financial reporting to management.
- Main point of contact for the External Audit and Corporation Tax process.
- Management of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions, debt collection and cashflow forecasting.
- Support the implementation of a Financial Planning and Analysis process, whilst proactively identifying and driving actions to maximise growth and profitability.
- Own and drive finance-related process and system improvement projects such as Reporting improvements, Purchase Order & Expense System introduction, and documentation of same.
- Support the CFO on funding-related activities.
- Any other task as deemed appropriate.
- Commercial savvy, recently qualified or near qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency
- Excellent attention to detail
Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Remote working (within the jurisdiction in which you are legally recruited).
- Flexible working.
- Competitive Salary.
- Working At Home package – any equipment needed to ensure a comfortable, safe workspace.
- Opportunity to join a growing company, make your own stamp on the role/company.
- Career progression – we encourage and mentor junior members of the team, many of whom joined as interns and have progressed through the organisation as it has grown.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies/associations.
- Employee Assistance Programme.