Position Title: Accountant
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Job classification: G-4
Type of Appointment: One Year Fixed-Term, w/ possibility of extension
Closing date: 29 Nov 2021
Salary: Php 535 559 per annum net of taxes
Under the general supervision of the National Central Accounting Officer and the direct supervision of the General Accounting Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for the following functions:
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or a relevant field from an accredited academic institution, with two years of relevant professional experience; or
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent.
- Relevant work experience in the field of accounting or finance; audit experience is an advantage;
- Experience in designing, reviewing and revising business processes to achieve efficiency.
- Sound knowledge of accounting systems and/or SAP plus generally accepted accounting principles, business risk controls, and audit/review procedures.
- Computer literacy including proficiency in MS Office applications; knowledge of other IT packages and their implementation is an advantage;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications not later than 29 Nov 2021.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-0462021-vn-0462021-accountant-g-4-manila-global-administrative-centre-mac-philippines
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.