Title: Accounts Payable – Accounts Receivable Clerk
Location: United States
REMOTE /CORPORATE ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE /FULL-TIME
Xcite Automotive is looking for an AP/AR Clerk to join our team!
This job can be fully remote!
- Responsible for entering accounts payable invoices in a timely fashion.
- Code invoices to appropriate GL accounts to maintain financial statement integrity
- Ensure invoices have supporting documentation and adhere to the invoice authority approval matrix
- Assist in reconciliation of credit card accounts
- Assist with audit support as necessary
- Contact customers via phone and e-mail for collecting on past due accounts.
- Analyze deductions and outstanding invoices to determine root cause and prepare appropriate documentation for resolution.
- Proactively and innovatively recommending ideas to improve AR management, including business-to-business invoice collections, deduction resolutions, account reconciliations, and settlements.
- Distribute bi-weekly aged receivable reports to managers to keep them abreast of collection activities
- Setup new customer and vendor accounts following company policies
- Establish a new accounting documentation process
- Monitor accounting email inbox to resolve incoming accounts payable and accounts receivable requests
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Skills
- Deep understanding of financial statements and interaction between balance sheet and income statement
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or 3 years of equivalent work experience
- Strong Microsoft Office and Google Suite skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Sage Intacct experience is a plus
- Automotive industry experiences desirable