Accounts Receivable Analyst
Location: Remote – US
GitHub is looking for a full-time Accounts Receivable Analyst to join our Revenue Accounting team. The individual will be responsible for issuing invoices, managing collections escalations, and supporting GitHub’s quote-to-cash process. We are looking for a highly-motivated individual who is eager to learn, embodies our customer-first approach, and enjoys working with a variety of people in a fast-paced, growing organization.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Manage customer communication related to billing, including resolution of customer inquiries and disputes, and collection escalations.
- Issue invoices according to contractual terms and following appropriate procedures to ensure billing accuracy.
- Manage customer-specific invoicing web portals and non-standard billing requirements.
- Communicate confidently, timely and accurately across multiple internal communication channels.
- Complete month-end close activities accurately and on time.
- Assist with or manage special projects and processes, as needed.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel (pivot tables & vlookups)
- General knowledge of GAAP, including revenue recognition
- High attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, customer service and resolution skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Scheduling flexibility (as needed) during month-end close
- Experience with SAP, Zuora, and/or Salesforce
(Colorado only*) Minimum hourly of $23.56 to maximum $50.00/hr + bonus + equity + benefits.
Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.
Location: In this role, you can work remotely from anywhere in the United States or onsite in one of GitHub’s U.S. offices (San Francisco, Bellevue, Raleigh).
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together as individuals and in teams to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed – Trust by Default – Ship to Learn – Own the Outcome – Growth Mindset – Global Product, Global Team – Anything is Possible – Practice Kindness