Accounts Receivable Manager
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING ACCOUNTING
The AR Manager is responsible for leading and planning the billing and collection operations for the accounting department. The individual is responsible for designing, implementing and enforcing policies and procedures, as well as streamlining effective billing and collection processes across the company. This position is highly visible and requires a strong leader with the ability to prioritize, plan, and direct the department.
Responsibilities will include
- Oversee and streamline billing and collection process
- Complete pre bill check list for monthly billing
- Plan and implement quality assurance for all processes
- Oversee internal billing system improvements
- Personnel development; staff meetings
- Staffing discussions and planning/interviews; Team building
- Work closely with sales representatives and client success managers and implementation teams to resolve customers’ billing issues
- First tier support for billing questions regarding our larger clients
- Assist in revenue testing for year-end audit
- Accounting/Finance degree preferred and or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in accounts receivable or accounting
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to motivate direct reports
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Must be technical, organized, and detail-oriented
- Must be professional, friendly, and confident and project this attitude over the phone while speaking to customers
- Must be able to quickly and thoroughly learn our proprietary CRM and billing software
- Customer service experience is a significant plus
- Must be proficient with Excel
- Problem solving – Seeks all relevant facts. Analyze issues from different perspectives and draws sound conclusions from available data
- Sound communication – Interpersonal and negotiating skills, including well-developed written and oral skills, and the ability to develop and deliver explanation to customers and other departments
- Detailed oriented Understands key relationship between different data sets and can insure data is complete, accurate, and consistent with expectations
- Familiarity with NetSuite
- SQL knowledge a plus
- Familiarity with CRM systems and billing software
When Entrata claims Be the Joneses” as one of our core values, we mean what we say. We have been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continue to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are the Real Deal: straight-talking, forward-thinking, hard workers who come together both to collaborate and to have a good time.
But members of the ‘Jones Family’ aren’t just smart and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: Be Excellent to Each Other. Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work; a place where we live by the words Business in the Front, Party in the Back. Will you join us?