Remote, United States
REQ – 02011
Company : ABC Fitness Solutions
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Our core is your strength:
ABC Fitness Solutions is the premier provider of software and related services for the fitness industry and has built a reputation for excellence in support for clubs and their members. ABC is the trusted provider to boost performance and create a total fitness experience for members of clubs of all sizes whether a multi-location chain, franchise, or an independent gym.
Founded in 1981, ABC helps nearly 16,000 clubs and facilities globally perform better and more profitably offering a comprehensive SaaS club management solution that enables club operators to achieve optimal performance. ABC Fitness is a Thoma Bravo portfolio company, a private equity firm focused on investing in software and technology companies (thomabravo.com).
The Accounts Receivable Specialist provides support and acts as a back-up to multiple roles in the accounting group. Coordinates, maintains, and develops processes, tools, communications, training, and methodologies to ensure the success of ABC’s receivables, including those of companies that ABC has acquired.
What to expect:
- Manage the enterprise network and security infrastructure in conjunction with ABC’s Information Security team. Must ensure deployed solutions follow industry and vendor best practices and standards across the entire organization.
- Accounting liaison for invoicing and/or processing payments from clients, vendors, and various other entities.
- Contacts client to collect payments on past-due invoices and routes delinquent accounts for shut-off
- Maintains a clean Accounts Receivable aging as directed by management with timely write-offs and customer contacts.
- Acts as department liaison to multiple ABC departments and customers.
- Provides support and input for various accounting reconciliation spreadsheets.
- Provide support and input for ACH and credit card processes, including ACH disputes, NACHA rules and regulations, Canada banking regulations, Credit Card regulations, working with the banks, credit card processors, software development and accounting.
- Responsible for receivables on various accounting platforms, ensuring charges and invoices are billed accurately and timely.
- Responsible for collections of invoices and recourse on various accounting platforms.
- Assist in processing and balancing client payments in the iSeries, Workday, Salesforce and other various systems.
- Participates in new employee training and training program development.
- Provides assistance and back up to other Accounting Specialists/Supervisors o Assists CSD Admin with reporting and maintaining client receivables.
- Assists in gathering and input payments received from client, vendors, etc.
- Inputs client detail in various accounting receivables systems for collection.
- Updates management of AR aging, collections, and at-risk clubs.
- Determines actions required to make transitions smooth and seamless and coordinates them through multiple ABC divisions and external parties.
- Defines and facilitates necessary documentation required of all parties involved.
- Creates custom reports from the iSeries and/or Datatrak software based on specific client/CSM/Mgmt needs in relation to client receivables.
- Identifies technical issues and provides solutions and communication to supervisor/manager on escalated issues.
- Evaluates why club has recourse and process necessary deductions/reimbursements.
- Updates and distributes spreadsheets as needed to appropriate parties.
- Assists CSM/Management with any concerns or issues, providing resolution or directing to the appropriate division of ABC to resolve.
- Works on the recourse report and directs multiple divisions of ABC to resolve customers that are ending in the negative
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Regular and reliable attendance required
Who you are:
- 2+ years with ABC or Accounting experience
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Strong customer orientation and teamwork skills
- Detail-oriented and able to make sound decisions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to problem solve using deductive reason skills in a timely manner
- Basic skills including but not limited to addition, multiplication and division of whole numbers, decimals and fractions
- Commitment to company values
- High school diploma or equivalent. College degree (optional)
- Employee may be required to furnish mobile services and devices necessary to receive business communications on a continual basis; including voice, text, email, and ability to connect to ABC’s enterprise email server
- May frequently be required to stand, walk, use hands, reach, stoop, kneel or bend, talk, or hear
But wait, there’s more
What’s in it for you:
- High growth, highly collaborative, exciting environment
- Purpose led company with a Values focused culture
- Remote First
- Well established market leader with a start-up vibe
- People focused Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Wellness, Mental Health and Fitness benefits
- Open PTO
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!