- United States
Nodal is on a mission to democratize the surrogacy process and ensure the gift of life can be accessible to all. We are building a community based on education, advocacy, and support with the goal of connecting intended parents and gestational carriers that share similar values.
Founded in 2021 by world renowned fertility expert Brian Levine, MD and backed by a bevy of leading investors in the HealthTech space, Nodal is building a world-class team to disrupt the surrogacy market.
We’re small & nimble, but growing fast. If you’d like to join a team where you can make an immediate impact and have a real difference in people’s lives, come work with us!
Nodal is looking for an administrative assistant to support the CEO and leadership team.
As an administrative assistant at Nodal, you will:
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Develop day-to-day schedule and prioritization of activities, proactively identifying and resolving scheduling conflicts
- Be the face and voice representing our company’s top executives when coordinating with partners, vendors, and employees
- Manage travel itineraries and expenses
- Organize a variety of company events such as meetings, lunches/dinners, and cultural events
- Additional support as necessary to help keep executives focused on business
- Evolve the scope and responsibilities through special projects and other ways to maximize the effectiveness of your role
Here are some of the key points we’re looking for in a candidate:
- An administrative professional with 5+ years’ experience assisting C-level executives
- You have experience communicating, both written and verbally, with internal leadership and senior-level external partners.
- You’re an organizational pro who is proficient in G Suite
- You have experience troubleshooting ever-changing calendars and managing competing priorities
- You’re able to manage a busy inbox without letting details slip through the cracks
- You’re comfortable stepping outside your regular duties as needed
- Must have discretion, and experience handling sensitive information while maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Choice of great medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options
- Unlimited paid time off
- Remote Work (100% – work from anywhere!)
- Competitive pay