Administrative Assistant – Customer Experience
Do the best work of your career, helping businesses change the way they manage finances.
As a leading provider of cloud-based software that simplifies, digitizes, and automates complex, financial operations for small and midsize businesses, Bill.com has grown with an entrepreneurial spirit that pursues continuous innovation. We’re driven by the belief that our technology can make a meaningful difference for small to midsize businesses.
We’re building the financial operations platform of the future to be used by millions worldwide. We have operations in San Jose, CA Draper, UT, Houston, TX and Sydney, AUS and are continuing to expand into other geographic locations. We’re partners with iconic US financial institutions and more than 80% of major accounting firms. If you’re looking for a place that helps you do the best work of your career, look no further than Bill.com.
Make your impact within a rapidly growing Fintech Company
We are turning our CX organization into a competitive force, evolving beyond great operational execution towards customer experience, advocacy and moving to become a key differentiator in our industry. We are looking for an energetic, flexible and a team player to play a critical role providing administrative support to the CX leader and their direct staff.
Prior experience assisting executive level leadership (VP+) in a fast paced environment is required for this role.
- Setting our CX leadership team to be successful, effective & efficient by
- Handling multiple calendars effectively
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Coordinate & scheduling leadership meetings
- Taking notes in all team meetings and following up on actions
- Planning and coordinating team offsites and events
- Input and co-ordinate expenses
- Enabling our CX leadership team to build an employee and customer centric culture
- Plan, coordinate and manage employee recognition events
- Plan and coordinate all-hands meetings
- Manage logistics and administration activities of customer and employee swags
- All other projects assigned from management as needed
We’d love to chat if you have:
- Excellent communication skills
- A track record of discretion and confidentiality
- Familiarity with Slack (or similar chat systems), the Google Suite, and Mac computers
- A background in sales, customer service, retention, or administration is preferred
- Basic excel and powerpoint skills
- A willingness to take on tasks with optimism and eagerness and finish them in a timely manner, all while collaborating interdepartmentally
- Flexibility to change methods, techniques, or practices quickly and frequently, as requested from the team and managers, or as you see a need
- A quickness to learn new programs and terminology specific to the business
- A friendly, open, and welcoming demeanor
- An observant and helpful nature, always looking for ways to help and be better
Let’s talk about benefits
- 100% paid health, dental, and vision plans (choose HMO, PPO, or HDHP)
- HSA & FSA accounts
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days and flexible time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with employee discounts
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Employee recognition and referral programs
- And much more
We live our culture and values every day
At BILL, we’re different by design—it’s our culture. Our CEO is a trusted entrepreneur who lives our cultural values: Humble, Authentic, Passionate, Dedicated, and Fun. People here love being their authentic selves, contributing unique experiences, sharing ideas, perspectives, and intellectual curiosity. We celebrate our diversity as the heart and soul of how we work, grow, and succeed together. Inspiring people with meaningful career experiences they love really does make the dream work and our successes just keep getting better. There’s no limit to what we can build and where we can go from here. We’d love you to join us.
BILL is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone is welcome. Our innovation and technology are inspired by an inclusive culture unlike any other. Everyone brings a different personal story and perspective and this diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences is where our greatest ideas come from. We welcome people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, abilities, genders, and sexual orientations to make us an even more vibrant company. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves here, to share our values, shape our vision, drive innovation, and become part of a culture we celebrate every day.
- Humble – We check our egos at the door. We are curious. We listen, accept feedback.
- Authentic – We earn and show trust by being real—embracing our authentic selves.
- Passionate – We care deeply about each other and our customers.
- Accountable – We are duty-bound to each other, our customers, and society.
- Fun – We wrap it all together by building connections and enjoying time spent together.