Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote
Paymentology is a global card issuer-processor, with a global footprint spanning 50 countries (and counting) across 14 time zones. While the brand itself is new, it is the result of the recent merging of several established global players in the space, to form a new superpower. And with it, a new brand, with limitless potential!
We’re looking for a mid/senior-level Art Director to join our Marketing team. If selected, you’ll be working with a global team of qualified, experienced advertising and marketing professionals, responsible for the branding and communications of a leading financial technology brand, with a true worldwide presence. You’ll be working alongside experienced Creative Directors, Copywriters, Designers, Producers, PR leads, and Social Media Managers with high-level agency and industry experience.
What you get to do:
You’ll be working both conceptually and executionally on brand architecture and brand assets of a new brand with limitless potential – ranging from:
- The creation and crafting of long-term assets and collateral/CI work.
- “TVC-style” high-execution assets.
- Experiential/on-the-ground/activation materials.
- Ongoing social material and digital campaigns.
- “Big-idea” thinking.
- Reviewing artwork from both internal and external resources.
- The exploration of new-media formats and opportunities within the highest level of the digital realm.
- The everyday nuts-and-bolts needs of the company…
- Through to the “big ticket” items, most coveted by traditional agencies and creative.
What it takes to succeed:
- 5+ years of experience at an advertising-agency level, with both TTL/ATL and digital experience.
- At least one recognized tertiary qualification in art direction or marketing-related design.
- A firm grasp of both Art Direction and agency best practices.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive and are no stranger to working independently.
- Willingness to travel to offices/meeting spaces and events, from time to time, as reasonably required by work and project demands.
- Experience working on technology or fintech-related brands is a plus.
What you can look forward to:
At Paymentology we value making a difference in the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. As values are important to us, you can look forward to working alongside fellow Paymentologists, who share these values. You’ll be part of a team that is passionate about making a difference on a global scale.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences & identities.