Associate Client Manager
- Cape Girardeau, MO 63703
- Virtual Office
When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will support member growth of sales and service through day-to-day account management, building relationships, increasing portfolio utilization and assisting members in converting spend to Vizient contracts. You will work directly with the Regional Client Executives to identify opportunities for supply chain savings initiatives and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Manage a territory to achieve individual and team sales and revenue goals.
- Execute sign-up activities and handle documentation after-sales gain agreement including signing Letter Of Participation (LOP)/Letter Of Commitment(LOC), and identification of sign off of savings.
- Assist members with implementation and optimization of Vizient analytical tools.
- Create reports and provide recommendations to members and/or Regional Client Executives.
- Participate in joint member calls, with supply partners, to identify potential cost savings opportunities.
- Administer the Vizient Impact Standardization Programs ensuring member eligibility and rebates are recognized.
- Partner with Regional Client Executives to conduct periodic business reviews.
- Attend strategic planning meetings with key suppliers.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- No previous work experience required.
- Health care industry experience preferred.
- Experience in account management, high-level customer service and/or sales environment preferred.
- Presentation skills required.
- Candidates in the Pacific Standard Time or Central Time Zone preferred.
- Basic data analytics and Excel skills (v-lookups and pivot tables) required.
Estimated Hiring Range:
$36,100.00 – $57,700.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.