Title: Associate Product Manager, Conversational AI (work from home)
Location: United States
The work location for this exciting opportunity is virtual. The selected candidate will work remotely and can be located anywhere in the United States.
The American Red Cross is looking for an Associate Product Manager to join the Marketing and Communications Team. This role will be instrumental in supporting the American Red Cross’s Conversational AI products, which include web chatbots, Alexa Skills, and Google Actions. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in using cutting-edge technologies to make a difference in the community.
The ideal candidate will have a product mindset and enough technical aptitude to understand and use Conversational AI platforms. We are looking for individuals who take ownership quickly and can independently drive the run and maintain functions of all Conversational AI products. The individual in this role must be able to function effectively with a high degree of independence and minimal direct supervision. This is a great role for someone who is interested in the intersection of artificial intelligence and human interaction.
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitor product metrics, analyze usage data, and maintain dashboards to identify bottlenecks and opportunities for product improvements.
- Review chat and voice transcripts and conduct model training using existing tools.
- Modify user flows using Conversational AI backend tools
- Conduct testing of new and existing Conversational AI products
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to maintain and update product content and features based on business initiatives.
- Interface with external stakeholders and vendors throughout the development and testing processes.
- Define and maintain product requirements, user stories, and feature documentation, including user flows and technical documentation for enhancements.
What we need from you:
- At least 3+ years of experience in business analysis, product management, or program management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related discipline.
- A strong technical aptitude and interest in conversational artificial intelligence and user experience.
- Comfortable managing and analyzing large qualitative and quantitative data sets.
- Experience with chatbots and voice activated solutions.
- Comfortable managing both the product and technical aspects of Conversational AI solutions.
- Understanding of agile software development lifecycles.
- Strong attention to detail, initiative, and sense of ownership.
- Constantly willing to push boundaries, learn new things, and overcome obstacles
For those candidates located in Colorado or Connecticut, the annual salary range for this position is $80-100K +/-. We do not offer an annual bonus for this role. Note that the American Red Cross sets salary ranges aligned to a specific geographic location in which the job or employee resides.
We take care of you, while you take care of others. As a mission-based organization, we believe our team needs great support to do great work. Our comprehensive benefits help you in balancing home and work, retirement, getting healthy and more. With our resources and perks, you have amazing possibilities at the American Red Cross to advance and learn.
- Stay Healthy: Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Paid Family Leave: 12 weeks paid at 80%
- Relax with Time Away: PTO + Holidays
- Save for your Future: 401K with up to 4% Match
- Employee Assistance: 24/7 Mental Health Resources
- Disability and Insurance: Short + Long Term
- Service Awards and Recognition: 1 year + 5 year
- Career Development: Pay for Performance, Ongoing Education