Title: Associate SEO Specialist
Location: US National
Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
The Associate SEO Specialist is an individual contributor member of the Dealer Inspire SEO Department, who is responsible for assisting in the completion of client task work. Associates work under the supervision of an SEO to complete required client work, and in turn, learn the skills and critical thinking required to become a Specialist. Dealer Inspire Associate SEO Specialists work with SEOs (including Seniors), Copywriters and Performance Managers to help deliver industry leading results and organic growth, making strong organization, time management and communications skills a critical part of success in this role.
Associate SEO Specialists must complete, with accuracy and attention to detail, a heavy load of client tasks each month, as assigned. After demonstrating task proficiency, Associate Specialists may be fully assigned a limited number of accounts. While SEO experience isn’t required for this role as training is provided, critical thinking, time management, and being calm under pressure are traits that lead to success.
The SEO Department focuses on developing industry experts who love their careers, and having a team of passionate people who support each other is key – want to learn a bit more about our department and why we’re a great team to be a part of? Check us out!
- Complete SEO training with enthusiasm
- Apply critical thinking to provided SEO education in order to learn concepts and tasks
- Accurately complete client tasks by internal deadlines, according to department standards
- Engage in department goal efforts
- Participate in and support case study and experiment efforts led by Strategist team or department initiatives led by Senior Specialists
- Communicate proactively and clearly about blockers
- Regularly keep up with SEO news and digital marketing trends
Requirements (within 4 months of employment):
- Active interest in organic search, search engines and digital marketing, and drive to stay abreast of industry news and updates
- Always learning attitude, driven by the desire to continuously gain knowledge and improve skills
- Ability to comfortably and successfully complete assigned tasks within outlined time requirements and by required due dates each month
- Ability to accurately manage a partial load of assigned clients
- Willingness to work overtime as needed to complete client work on schedule
- Critical thinking and reasoning skills; the ability to take learned concepts and apply them appropriately to unique situations in order to arrive at the most logical plan of action
- Willingness to identify problems or issues and raise them to leadership, as well as present possible solutions
- Adaptability; willingness to accept and embrace changing processes, gray areas, and new ideas with ease and enthusiasm
- Scored at a 1 or 2 in all areas of the SEO skills matrix
- Strong written and verbal communication and grammar
- Adherence to company tenets and department identity statement
- Must be detail-oriented with exceptional proofreading skills
- Ability to think creatively to solve problems
- Ability to work independently and collaborate within a team
What Determines Success as an Associate SEO Specialist?
- Clear understanding and capable execution of SEO tasks and concepts after successful training
- Consistently meeting deadlines, within time requirements with quality work product and correct application of SEO principles
- High Levels of Engagement with Team, Department and Company
- Drive to Learn
- Regularly demonstrating a drive to learn, improve and grow in their role
Benefits & Perks*:
- 18 days of paid time off, plus select paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day & Paid Pet Wellness Day
- Primarily remote or flexible/remote position
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
- Robust Health Insurance Options: BCBS, Delta Dental, EyeMed
- 401k plan with company match
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Subsidized gym membership
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Parental Leave
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.