B2B Sales Strategy Lead
At Goodwall, we’re on a mission to level the playing field for youth globally. Goodwall’s social platform supports 2m+ young talent aged 16-24 in 150+ countries to develop skills with gamified challenges, showcase skills with a digital profile and connect to learning and earning opportunities from scholarships to jobs.
Goodwall’s remote-first team is global and growing. We hire talent wherever the best talent is. Our social enterprise has raised $20m+ in investment and has been featured by Forbes, CNN and the Wall Street Journal. Watch this linkto see one of the Founders speak at the World Economic Forum about the skills gap.
We are looking for a motivated B2B Sales Strategy Lead who will help build commercial and strategic relationships with key partners, whilst optimizing our Business Development operations and leading the development of new verticals as we scale the business.
Growing the Business
- Advise leadership on strategy for driving top-line revenue growth.
- Develop and own the B2B sales strategy (e.g. targets and go-to-market plan).
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to drive and implement business improvements (e.g. developing a new reporting and planning process).
- Play an integral role in setting targets and KPIs for the Business Development team.
- Lead the design, development, maintenance, and presentation of forecasting models, metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards to drive key business decisions in the Business Development team.
- Build on current success to develop new verticals, with the support of the team, including identification of potential partners, pricing, offering structures, outreach strategy, implementation and adaptation based on feedback received and results achieved.
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through partner outreach and relationship management.
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with a wide range of existing stakeholders.
- Identify priority relationships and design and implement approaches to developing high quality delivery partnerships.
- Periodically review the value of existing partnerships identifying opportunities for improvement and working collaboratively to ensure effective implementation
- Ensure successful execution of marketing and sales acceleration programs, with a drive for measurable outcomes and revenue yield
- Act as primary point of contact, coordinating strategic partner engagements and internally liaise with the product, content, marketing, and sales teams
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Strategy Consulting, Corporate Development, Sales Operations or Business Development; start-up experience is considered a plus
- Comfortable in working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work independently
- Solid MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Hands-on and proactive
- Aptitude to grasp new concepts
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in coordinating with multiple stakeholders, taking the lead and pushing work forward
- Capacity to develop sales strategies including identification of potential partners, pricing and offering
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and can manage deadlines while building for the future
- You can build rapport with both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of seniority
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to build game-changing programs and communities for Gen Z in a well-funded, fast-growing scale up and in partnership with leading organisations.
- A mission that you can be proud of and the ability to have a real impact both on the company and on the future of the next generation.
- An international team and challenging, fast-moving environment where change is constant and creativity is celebrated.
- Competitive compensation, equity opportunities, and a flexible work environment with great colleagues.
Goodwall knows the value in working with a team of people from all walks of life and levels of experience, and we are committed to being an inclusive and varied workplace.
*Please feel free to reach out for any reasonable adjustments that may be required