Location: US & Canada Locations; 100% Remote
HigherMe is a growing software company that helps restaurants find and hire great talent. Restaurants of the world’s top brands such as Tim Hortons, A&W, Dunkin’ Donuts, Domino’s, Chick-fil-A, Panera Bread, and many others, use HigherMe every day!
We have a strong and passionate team that we’re excited to introduce you to. We operate with optimism, and are thankful for the opportunities we’ve been presented with. We don’t have room for negativity. We also believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to fast upward mobility. We are a 100% distributed team working from the U.S., Canada and internationally. We are an inclusive team that welcomes and respects all.
Disclaimer: You may work from anywhere, but you must be a citizen of the United States or Canada. Though we are remote-first company, we have a preference towards applicants in North America. That said, we are absolutely happy to welcome anyone who can work business hours for EST (Toronto/New York) timezone.
As a member of the Customer Success team at HigherMe, your drive, empathy, intelligence, problem-solving, and project management skills will constantly be utilized. You’re the type of person that thrives in a fast-paced environment, can’t stand having free time, and can manage your time flawlessly.
Our Customer Support role is the first line of defense for resolving inquiries from both Customers and Applicants, which means you’ll have the opportunity to wear a ton of hats. You’ll also be expected to actively contribute and further the team’s processes and procedures. However, ultimately your entire role centers around ensuring that clients receive immediate attention and care. Our Support role involves fighting the fires behind the help desk via e-mail tickets, live chat, and inbound phone calls in Zendesk.
**Account Management/Customer Success:**
You’ll use your unparalleled relationship building skills to ensure that clients are adopting HigherMe, and finding business success. While doing so, you’ll be identifying areas of growth potential, managing referrals, and renewals.
You’ll leverage the experience you gain reactively responding to clients in order to propose solutions and begin forming proactive solutions to client challenges.
You’ll have access to our entire billing system (Chargebee), as you’ll be responsible for ensuring that billing is correct and processing any billing updates.
You’ll utilize your expert knowledge and first-hand experience with our clients to work cross-functionally and ensure that we maintain a solution-based and customer-centric product.
You’ll be an actively contributing member of the HigherMe team. You understand that while doing your job, you will uncover potential for growth, development, and learnings. Once identified, you’ll proactively take on new projects and help the overall development of yourself, team, and HigherMe as a whole.
This is a dynamic role and there are a variety of personal and professional traits that will make you successful in this role.
- French language fluency (written and spoken)
- 2+ years of experience working with clients or customers (this includes retail and hospitality management, software support, customer success, and sales)
- 2+ years working in restaurants or fast food. Bonus if you have experience at Tim Hortons or other top fast food brands
- Undeniably strong work ethic – this is a demanding job and merely doing the minimum to get by will not lead to success
- Excellent time management skills
- Expert level relationship building skills
- Tech-savvy and easily learns new technology (Microsoft apps, Google apps, web apps, mobile apps)
- Strong attention to detail
- A positive attitude which translates across all interactions (client and internal)
**Nice to Have:**
- Previous experience with Zendesk and Help Center documentation
- Previous experience in HR or hiring processes
- Previous experience managing restaurant or retail teams
Perks and Compensation
- Ability to work fully remote collaborating with a globally distributed team
- Competitive base salary and performance milestone opportunities
- Unlimited time off – take the time you need to rest and recharge
- Equipment allowance
- Comprehensive Benefits
HigherMe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.