- Full time (FT)
Creating a better way. It’s more than just the philosophy we were founded on. It’s our purpose. For our employees, it means more time with patients. Unrushed visits to build meaningful relationships. And most importantly, an opportunity to empower our patients to achieve their full potential at work and in life. Determined to make a difference? Join our health care revolution and be a part of something better.
QuadMed is seeking a Billing Analyst to join our Finance Team! Prepare and collect invoices for medical services in non-traditional delivery system. Monitor system revenue entries & record adjustments as needed. Communicate and resolve issues from the internal/external customer. Analyze client problems and recommend changes. Provide back-up support to fellow co-workers.
- Responsible for high level of accuracy and completeness of bill preparation, ensuring that bills agree with client contracts and system records. This includes the extraction of data from multiple systems and the manipulation of data in excel
- Processes non-standard billing transactions of moderate complexity
- Works with internal and external customers to clarify or obtain additional information on moderately complex billing issues
- Ability to understand complex billing structures and provide enhancement/improvement suggestions
- Identifies, analyzes, and investigates billing anomalies and errors pertaining to client services, and fees as defined in client agreements
- Creates and improves internal and cross functional business processes to improve billing efficiency and minimize errors, perform root cause analysis to reduce or eliminate billing issues
- Troubleshoots various inquiries with appropriate research and problem-solving techniques by applying judgment and discretion
- Enhances billing system for new service offerings and modify for change management
- Works with New Client team to interpret terms and conditions for billing system client set up
- Migrates manual system transactions to automatic interfaces
- Tests and validates system changes prior to implementation
- Develops regular reports to identify possible problems
- Must be able to understand customer requirements and to interpret the requirements into financial systems
- Prepares & distributes client invoices
- Reviews financial revenue transactions for completeness & accuracy
- Collects client receivables within terms. Works with account managers to resolve payment delays/issues
- Tracks & monitors amounts payable for self-billed commissions and broker commissions
- Works with multiple functional teams in set up of new clients/clinics
- Assists in preparation of client reports for management
- Responsible for providing the highest-level of customer service on all billing related tasks
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting is required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in service business
- Working knowledge of computer applications and hardware
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Successful candidates will have strong written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Excellent math skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work additional hours when necessary
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment are essential
- Must be reliable, dependable and a team player
- Proven ability to work successfully with diverse populations and demonstrated commitment to promote and enhance diversity and inclusion
Harry Quadracci was determined to do things differently, and to do them better. In 1991, the visionary print manufacturing CEO founded QuadMed out of the belief that there had to be a better way to provide his employees with access to affordable, high-quality health care. And what started as doing the right thing, ended up sparking a health care revolution. Now 30 years later, we partner with employers across the nation to provide value-driven health and wellness services in or near the workplace. With a focus on breaking down cost, access and quality barriers, we empower employees and their families to live healthier, happier lives.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.