EverCommerce – Billing and AR Manager (Remote, US or CAN)
Denver, Colorado EverCommerce
job requisition id
EverCommerce (NASDAQ: EVCM) is looking for a Billing and AR Manager eager to join a high-growth technology company. As a Billing and AR Manager, you will be responsible for managing the overall order to cash process for certain solution organizations.
You are comfortable in a high-energy, fast-paced environment with shifting demands and effectively prioritize the requirements of competing projects. You are willing and able to dive into the details of the quote-to-cash cycle for multiple products to develop simple, operational solutions for complex billing and collections scenarios and are able to pull yourself out of the details to summarize to communicate to senior leadership and operators. You communicate effectively up and down the chain of command to ensure that you understand entity-wide strategic priorities, how your team’s mission fits into that plan, and to ensure that your team is executing effectively and efficiently. You take ownership of your work and that of your team, and self-correct when necessary to get back on track.
EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM] is a leading service commerce platform, providing vertically tailored, integrated SaaS solutions that help more than 600,000 global service-based businesses accelerate growth, streamline operations, and increase retention. Our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals. Specializing in Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries, EverCommerce solutions include end-to-end business management software, embedded payment acceptance, marketing technology, and customer engagement applications.
The EverCommerce team is distributed globally, with more than 40 office locations in the U.S. and Canada. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States if you’re close to one of our offices, we can set you up in-office or you can work 100% remotely with an occasional visit to headquarters or other locations.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and leading a billing/collections operations team (5-8 reports), including setting strategic direction, development and mentoring
- Own the order to cash process for certain businesses driving continuous operational improvement, specifically replacing manual effort with automation where possible
- Ensure the accuracy of billing reports and metrics and use the information to lead productivity and accuracy of the billing team
- Thoroughly understand the current billing, cash application and cash collection processes and make recommendations to streamline processes, build efficiencies and add controls
- Own the AR aging for select businesses and ensure achievement of DSO and collection targets established
- Coordinate billing audits and compliance activities as needed
- Responsible for the resolution of complex billing and collection matters
- Maintain strong internal (including cross functional) and external customer relationships to ensure the immediate resolution of problems as well as be responsive to future needs
- Assist in preparing reporting used for month-end close/revenue recognition purposes
- Onboard acquired companies, draft and implement operational billing & AR policies, as needed
- Assist in implementation of best-in-class billing and revenue recognition systems (NetSuite and Zone Advanced Billing)
- Contribute to or manage additional operational areas as needed
Desired Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of billing/collections experience; 3+ years managing a team
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work with high volume of transactions in a fast-paced environment using multiple systems while meeting deadlines
- NetSuite experience strongly preferred; Zone Advanced Billing experience a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexibility to work where/how you want in-office, remote, or hybrid
- Continued investment in your professional development
- Robust health and wellness benefits
- 401k with up to a 4% company match
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Flexible and generous FTO (flex time-off) policy
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
Compensation: The target base compensation for this role is $100,000-$115,000 per year in Denver and most remote locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
If you are looking for a company that is truly focused on empowering small businesses with superior technology, come join a company that rewards authenticity and supports energy with a passion.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!