Billing Operations Specialist
Finance and Operations
Our company is Cloud Linux Inc. – the maker of the #1 Linux based Operating System. We develop our products — CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, Imunify360, and Imunify Email — using the most innovative technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world, including Dell, GoDaddy, IBM, Zoom, and many others.
We are looking for a meticulous and skilled Billing Operations Specialist to join our team. As a Billing Operations Specialist, you will undertake a variety of financial and non-financial tasks serving our customers as your main goal. You will be responsible for processing subscription invoicing of customers, incoming payments, along with supporting the Sales and Operations team for inquiries from our customers.
Location Remote Work Anywhere, REMOTE
- Daily written communication with the client answer clients’ inquiries and address problems related to their account
- Process monthly invoicing of customers orders
- Regularly update accounts receivable database
- Inform clients of their outstanding invoices and deadline
- Receive and process incoming payments : Post bills, receipts, and invoices
- Billing operations with products (pre-payments, multiple invoices, moving product/services to other clients)
- Chargeback processing and fraud detection
- Keeping the billing documentation up to date
- Update progress report to your supervisor
- 3-5 years of Billing, Finance, Invoicing, Sales Support Specialist, or similar roles
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Quick learner, and eager to work in an ambitious growth company, and to roll up your sleeves to contribute
- Pay great attention to details. Good problem-solving skills
- Passion for numbers and analytical mindset
- Excellent knowledge of Google Workplace
- Ability to prioritize the tasks. Good time-management skills
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of ChargeBee or any other Billing Software would a plus
What’s in it for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within the young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects.
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance reimbursement.
- English educational programs
- Individual coach sessions.
- Ability to study and attend seminars and training according to the request.
- Co-working and gym/sports compensations
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.