Billing Specialist (Web-Hosting Support) – Remote
A2 Hosting, Inc. is a premiere Linux hosting company with clients around the world. We are currently seeking talented individuals with strong customer service skills. Excellent communication skills are expected along with an honest, self-motivated, and strong desire to expand and capitalize on your existing skill set.
What you’ll do
The Billing Specialist at A2 Hosting works directly with current and prospective clients throughout the billing process. The billing specialist will answer tickets, Live Chats, and Phone Calls as needed. The Billing Specialist will identify opportunities and engage with clients to deliver a white glove experience.
Who you’ll work with
The Billing Specialist at A2 Hosting works with other billing specialists primarily and may collaborate with other departments occasionally.
Who you are
- Delight the customer with billing assistance to inquiries via phone, chat, and email.
- Quote prices for services, upgrades, downgrades, etc.
- Review incoming orders to ensure service is delivered promptly.
- Check orders that have been flagged for review for possible activation.
- Process account terminations and refunds, where applicable.
- Handle chargeback inquiries.
- Perform regular audits.
Skills you have
- One to two years related experience and/or training
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
3 Reasons you should apply:
- You are passionate about giving the best experience to each customer.
- You enjoy solving complex problems
- You take ownership of problems and are curious to find solutions.
Final note: This is a customer service position, not one in accounting or finance or in billing and coding.
We invest in our Team Members and promote from within. We have extensive technical training that all Team Members receive when hired, this will aid in your success within your role. Here is more about what we offer:
- Subsidized health insurance; dental and vision coverage also available (for US Team Members)
- Paid parental leave
- Company-matching 401k, traditional or Roth (for US Team Members)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) bank of hours to be used for vacations, holidays and sick time
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance (for US Team Members only)
- The ability to work from home, this position is 100% remote
This position is a remote position, you can live anywhere in the world as long as you have a reliable internet connection.
To the US applicants – we are licensed to do business in the following states: AR, AZ, FL, GA, IN, KY, MD, MI, NC, OK, OR, PA, SD, TX, UT, VA, VT, and WI.
About A2 Hosting:
Our growth has stemmed largely from our CEO’s and team’s strong technical focus and experience. We’ve built the industry’s leading customer service team and continually do everything we can to offer faster service than our competitors. Our user-friendly solutions have you covered whether you’re a brand new user looking to start a website or an expert developer; a small venture or even a large business. We’ve got you covered whether you’re looking to host Linux, Windows, Joomla, WordPress, Drupal or something in between. The bottom line is that we love what we do and love working with users like yourself!
Offering the level of service we would want to use ourselves has been a lot of hard work because we never settle for just “good enough”. Like you, we take our websites and web development seriously. It’s been worth it though because we enjoy making our customers happy and helping you succeed. If it were easy, every hosting company would offer the same level of service. They don’t.