Remote – Work From Anywhere!
Full Time – 40 Hours Per Week
Love writing about all things WordPress and web development? You might be the next member of our growing blog team!
We’re looking for an experienced individual with a proven writing track record, to produce compelling and engaging content for our audience – ultimately contributing to WPMU DEV’s overall success. You’ll also need to be motivated and content-savvy in order to meet our publishing needs.
Looking to level up your writing skills? You’ll be working with a team of talented writers you can learn from who will challenge you every step of the way.
Looking for more exposure? Your writing will be featured on one of the most popular WordPress blogs on the web and read by our 50,000+ members and 700K+ newsletter subscribers.
P.S. Knowledge of WordPress and our products/services will be preferred and help you stand out from other applicants.
- Write weekly articles for the WPMU DEV Blog
- Assist with content creation and new article ideas
- Update old blog articles where required
- Meet deadlines and maintain high-quality writing standards.
- Thoroughly research topics for assigned articles
- Follow WPMU DEV’s editorial style guide, including brand style, tone, and voice.
- Experience with blog/article writing for a brand or service.
- 2+ years experience in a content-related role.
- Experience writing about WP/software/tech.
- Proven ability to research and write on technical topics independently.
Whether you gained these skills academically or are self-taught – we would love to hear from you.
Why should I apply?
- Desirable working conditions as part of a fantastic team
- Up to 35 days paid leave per year.
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences.
- Long service leave with a whopping three months off, and it’s all paid
- Up to 2 months’ payroll bonus based on company growth
- Yearly productivity budget. Buy a new chair or desk, take yourself to WordCamps and develop professionally, grab a gym membership to keep you in good health or anything that helps you be you!
- Technology budget every three years.