Brand Content Associate – REMOTE US position
Persado is the only Motivation AI platform that enables personalized communications at scale to immediately inspire each individual to engage and act. Organizations that use Persado reach a tipping point in their ability to understand their customer, generating powerful, on-brand content and communications that drive value.
As an employer, Persado is committed to creating a place where everyone’s unique perspective is valued. We understand that our team members and our inclusive culture are what make Persado special. Persado is proud to be named on Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies list in 2020, Built In’s Best Places To Work in 2021 & 2022, and Comparably’s Best HR Team in 2022.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Brand Content Associate to remotely join our talented Operations team in the US. The work schedule must match the US one (9.00-17.00 EST) for at least 6 hours. In this exciting role, you will work with our innovative platform to create customer communications, leveraging AI-generated content and the world’s most sophisticated language database. You will work with client account teams to present compelling results and insights to our customers while supporting experimentation strategies to maximize value of every communication. This is a great opportunity to work with an enthusiastic team on a wide variety of customer communications for Fortune 100 brands around the world.
What You Will Work On
- Work alongside the Operations team, Customer Success, and Data Science teams to deliver value to all our customers
- Generate on-brand, personalized, multi-channel content using Persado’s Enterprise platform
- Assist with campaign setup and content generation, including tagging and QA
- Process results and provide reports and insights to the account team
- Process message revision requests; track and categorize feedback
- Audit and report on tagging and campaign organization
- Provide analysis and reporting of each campaign, including interpretation, commentary and recommendations
- Learn about marketing, AI, data science, and much more!
What You Bring:
- University degree, preferably in Digital Marketing or Marketing
- Advanced fluency in both written and spoken English
- Understanding of current international retail consumer trends
- 1 to 2 years experience in digital marketing environment (retail, fashion, or consumer technology preferred)
- Experience with B2C copywriting / copy-editing for digital marketing channels such as email, Facebook, and web
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word & Google equivalents
- Knowledge of basic statistical principles, advanced Excel skills, or coding background a plus
- Experience with A/B or multivariate testing a plus
- Previous work at a creative agency a plus
- Experience with content management systems, HTML, graphic design and email platforms a plus
- Be curious and comfortable asking questions in order to get to the best result
- Be able to work as part of a team, prioritize, multi-task, work under minimum supervision
- Be someone who demonstrates a client-first mentality and strives to find solutions in challenging situations
What We Offer:
Achieve your life goals and work goals at Persado.
- Competitive and equitable compensation
- Generous benefits packages globally
- 401k matching (USA); Pension Scheme (Certain EU locations) to prepare for your future
- We encourage professional growth through our dedicated enablement and training teams, as well as on demand tools and resources
- $1250 Employee Enrichment Fund to pursue a passion or upgrade your home office!
- Structured onboarding program to ensure a confident start and long-term success for new hires!
- Strong emphasis on career development and mobility, continuous feedback loops and performance management
- Flexible time off to support work-life harmony (including Summer Fridays)
- #PersadoCares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and $100 charitable donation match
- Robust Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging initiatives; culture month celebrations, monthly diverse speaker series, commitment to bias-free recruitment, ERGs (#culture, #mindsmatter, #parents, #women, #green, #pride and growing)!
- Recognition, Rewards and Ideas to Action programs to recognize the contributions and impact of Persadoans across the globe!
Valuing diversity at Persado means recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Persado is committed to diversity with respect to all aspects of employment. All decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee training and development, and all other terms and conditions of employment, will be made without regard to race, religious beliefs, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, physical and mental disability, age, ancestry or place of origin.