Call Center Specialist- Florida in Work From Home at Intrado
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Work From Home
Job Type: Customer Experience
Job ID: 212727
For this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: United States |
Intrado is looking to hire an Call Center Specialist to join our Life & Safety business segment in Florida. This is a remote, work from home opportunity with a shift from 8:00 am-5:00pm CT or 9:00am-6:00pm Eastern. It will support our Ecats team by taking calls about the reporting software we sell to 911 Call Centers. You’ll create tickets, become a subject matter expert in our reporting software, answer questions and dispatch support.
- Responsible for providing initial point of contact for internal and external clients
- Obtain information from intake sources and determine type of action to achieve resolution
- Record customer information into the computer database in an accurate manner.
- Establish a good working relationship with team members and department contacts in order to maintain and continuously strive to improve the level of overall service being provided
- Assist with department interactions by escalating workflow and communication issues to the appropriate personnel
- Help identify trends indicating the need to revise existing methods and procedures
- Applicant for this job will be expected to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum two years of experience in customer services, in a call center environment, working with ticketing systems required
- Minimum of one year experience in a public safety, 9-1-1, or 24/7 environment preferred
- Those with technical customer servicce or software support experience is preferred
- Basic knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, and Excel required
- Must pass applicable background checks (CJIS) as required by position
Want to love where you work? At Intrado, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes what you’d expect (medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, paid time off, a 401(k) retirement plan with company match and flexible spending accounts), and several that go above and beyond (tuition reimbursement paid parental leave, access to a robust library of personal and professional training resources, employee discounts, critical illness, hospital indemnity and pet insurances, identify protection and more)!
For candidates located in Colorado, the starting salary is $19.23-$23 an hour but will be commensurate with experienceAPPLY FOR JOB