Title: Central Academic Staffing Operations Coordinator
What We’re Looking For:
The Central Academic Student Support Organization is known as TLG; Tutors, Learning assistants, Graders.
The TLG organization is composed of 3 teams providing centralized academic student support to boot camp students. Most TLG student support staff are part-time and hiring is done on a continual basis.
This role is responsible for organizing the hiring, onboarding and training of new TLG staff as well as other HR-related tasks.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate and work across TLG teams to identify hiring needs for each team.
- Collaborate with Instructional Recruitment to ensure TLG hiring needs are being communicated and fulfilled.
- Collaborate with HR during each phase of hiring to ensure organized 2U onboarding.
- Coordinate and lead TLG functional onboarding and training.
- Collaborate with TLG teams to organize and coordinate work schedules for new staff.
- Collaborate with HR as needed for performance reviews and performance improvement plans.
- Conduct exit interviews.
- Report pertinent metrics relating to recruitment, hiring, onboarding, training, termination, and resignation
- Facilitate resignations and terminations.
Education and Experience:
- 1+ years of experience managing systems.
- Demonstrated experience creating and implementing complex team systems for improving metrics, team efficiency, team satisfaction.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex cross-functional relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate in a courteous, tactful, and concise manner
- Organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break
In Colorado, the anticipated base salary for this role is $50,000.00 with potential bonus and equity eligibility. Note: The final compensation for this position may consider factors including the geographic location where the work is performed (candidate’s assigned office) and prior work experience of the candidate.