Client Marketing Specialist (Remote)
- Job LocationsUS-Remote
- Full Time
The Client Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning and executing campaigns that drive expansion for upsell and cross-sell opportunities as well as client retention.
Origami Risk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive and benefit from diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We do not discriminate against any individual based upon race, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, color, sex, national origin, age, marital status, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Develop and refine marketing campaigns to drive expanded sales and client retention in collaboration with Marketing and Account Management
- Work with product closely on releases and launches
- Create and maintain client marketing communications, including newsletters, event communications, and feedback surveys, working in partnership with Client Engagement and Product Marketing teams
- Own and execute Marketo campaigns including email, AB testing, list building/management, etc.
- Work in collaboration with Client Engagement, Product Marketing, Product, and Account Management teams on client content webinars and additional assets for the client audience that support education, adoption and expansion
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on metrics and the impact to expanded sales efforts.
- Support the implementation of an online Client Community platform working in conjunction with Service and Operations.
- Support initiatives to create a streamlined, branded, and informed onboarding experience for new clients in support of client adoption with Service, Operations and Client engagement teams
- Assist Client Engagement with coordination of Client Advisory Board and other client programs
- Additional projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- 3+ years in B2B marketing, preferably in technology services or hospitality
- Proven experience working in a client-facing role and supporting programs that drive awareness, expanded sales, and client advocacy opportunities
- Experience in graphic design and email design creation; Marketo experience preferred
- Ability to consistently produce results on time and within budget and align tactical plans with strategies
- Understanding of marketing best practices and automation, buyer personas and buyer journeys
- Experience setting goals, KPI’s, reporting, and analytics
- Excellent at multi-tasking, working with competing deadlines; excellent project management and budget management skills; excellent writing/communication skills
- Strong consultative marketing approach in order to effectively engage with Service and Account Executive teams