Client Services Associate
- Full Time
- Mid Level
This is an end-to-end role focused on managing key deliverables through their responsibilities in the sales and project management process, ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of data in our ERP system, as well as communicating effectively with key internal and external stakeholders, including: Clients, Sales, Project Management, Aftermarket Care and third-party offsite installation teams. It’s an exciting opportunity for customer-driven talent with a passion for project management excellence.
As part of the Client Services Business Unit team, the successful candidate will be part of a group that virtually interacts with everything that leaves the production floor. They will gain insights and understanding of the way different business units operate.
Essential Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Collaborate with Client Services Business Unit team. You will:
- Verify all necessary information from our clients is accurate including requirements for labeling, shipping, routing, packaging, and item numbers.
- Perform detailed Contract Review on all incoming orders, ensuring acceptance criteria is met, obtaining approvals or retrieving missing data.
- Serve as a conduit of information via ERP updates. You will:
- Communicate with internal teams in production, project management and supply chain as well as client teams at various sites to provide and obtain information on project status, production changes, approvals and pricing.
- Coordinate with Accounting to resolve client issues such as prepay invoices; customer credit holds; delivery terms.
- Initiate shipments within the ERP system to logistics to facilitate on-time delivery of finished goods.
- Process invoices, credit notes and deposit invoices. You will:
- Input, audit, correct, and maintain the integrity of Finished Goods Item Master data.
- Support backorder process.
- Update and maintain all required information on Hotline, EDI, Data Web, Industrios, and departmental documents in a timely manner.
- Work with the Pricing catalog to ensure that all costs and sells are appropriately captured in ERP.
- Ensure required information from the Estimating group is updated and maintained.
- Support Aftermarket Care. You will:
- Correspond with client’s retail locations on the timelines and deliverables of all Aftermarket Care items.
- Support Quality Team through Root Cause Corrective Action analysis as required on any issues related to AMC (i.e., distribution issues, packaging issues, production issues, punch list items, etc.).
- Collect and provide KPI data to the department’s leadership team.
- Communicate with Field Installers regarding delivery dates, shipment status, field issues, etc.
- The experience and education. You have a bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, industrial design or a related field. Experience in client services, operations, project management. Experience working for a manufacturing company is preferred.
- The technical skills. You have exposure to project management and meeting deadlines with exceptional quality. You have exposure to sales order management – i.e. invoicing, billing, after market care. You are highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook. You are comfortable working with an ERP system. The ability (or the ability to learn how) to read and interpret detailed CAD drawings and utilize measuring tools is an asset – training will be provided.
- The initiative and the communication. You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills. You are collaborative and can build relationships across any level internally and externally. You are very comfortable initiating conversations and correspondence in order to obtain the information you need.
- The drive and the attention to detail. You are persistent and meticulous. You execute your deliverables accurately and timely.
- The hunger to grow your career in Account Management or other technical/chapter disciplines – Engineering, Design, Project Management, etc.