Title: Client Services Specialist – Third Shift
Location: Remote – United States
Category: Commercial Banking, Operations
Reference Number: 224848
Job Type: 3rd Shift
As a successful member of Commercial Operations, you will be asked to meet and exceed department service and quality standards, while maintaining consistent levels of communication with external customers and colleagues. Specialist will perform root cause analysis to identify potential solutions and process improvement opportunities for recurring service issues. In addition, they will support the implementation of solutions that will ultimately improve Service Level, decrease operational effort, and increase the overall client experience.
You will also be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Serve Cash management, ACH and Commercial Card customers via request received by telephone, Chat or email.
- Research and train clients on all products offered.
- Independently service both internal and external customers on a wide variety of Commercial Card, ACH & cash management products, services and technical issues through all incoming channels.
- Diagnose, prioritize, resolve and/or escalate all technical, system, or procedural issues.
- Partner with various operational support staff in the reconciliation of client problems while attempting to limit future occurrences.
- Proactively advise management of impending problems or obstacles to meeting service standards.
Candidates must possess excellent verbal/written, time management, ability to multitask, interpersonal skills. The candidate must be goal driven with a desire to productivity goals; including meeting day to day business needs, with advanced problem solving skills/ability to negotiate through difficult situations.
- 3 Years of customer service and Call Center experience; banking experienced preferred
- Excellent phone communication and listening skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage daily workload
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced work environment
- Computer proficiency and acumen
- Self motivated attitude with a desire to succeed
- Analytical skills and the ability to recognize trends (Ability to exercise considerable independent judgment and attention to detail)
- High School (GED Equivalent), Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Hours and Schedule
- 30 Hours, 12:30am 6:30am (including Holidays), Sunday & Monday off
*This role is not available in CO