Clinical Nurse Supervisor
time type: Full time
job requisition id: JR4762
- The Clinical Nurse Supervisor will be responsible for directing, organizing and supervising the work of their assigned group of Patient Care Managers, including registered nurses (RNs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs).
- Will manage a smaller population of patients and also coordinate nursing efforts to ensure that effective patient care is being provided and that quality standards are met.
- Responsible for evaluating the performance of the Care Managers, providing feedback and mentoring, developing education programs, contributing to staff professional development, interviewing and hiring nurses.
- Responsible for orienting and training new employees.
- Will recognize trends and work with Management to create solutions.
- Are responsible for approving time and vacation as well as yearly reviews.
- The Nurse Supervisor will also support the mission of the Company and the Care Management department.
- Education: Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Nursing required
- Previous Experience: Eight (8) years of experience in the healthcare field or clinic setting with knowledge of oncology required.
- Management experience preferred.
- Office experience: procedure entry with experience in insurance and medical terminology preferred.
- Core Capabilities: Attention to detail,
- excellent math skills,
- excellent deduction skills,
- the ability to work independently,
- good communication skills,
- data entry,
- knowledge of Excel
- Certifications/Licenses: Active RN license in state of employment is required.
- An OCN certification is preferred
- A valid Florida Driver’s License is required