OPERATIONS – IT
Docebo’s Cloud Systems Administrator will be an enthusiastic champion focused on getting the most out of our technology investments and ensuring that Docebo’s core values are represented in the way we deliver and support our technology solutions. Showing a passion for customer service and quality work, the Cloud Systems Administrator will display both a high level of technical competency and the ability to help adopt industry-standard IT service delivery frameworks. Exhibiting exceptional communication skills and the ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions will be key to ensuring success in this role.
This role will also act as a second level point of escalation and technical mentor for all Service Desk technicians, additionally, the Cloud Systems Administrator will work in partnership with the Information Security team to design, implement and measure the effectiveness of appropriate security and privacy controls.
- Research, recommend and lead the implementation and ongoing improvement of Docebo’s Corporate Tech Stack.
- Plan, test, document and lead execution of regular maintenance and changes to Docebo Corporate Tech Stack
- Ensure the continual improvement of key cross-departmental processes and solutions including Cloud-based directory services, Exceptional employee onboarding experience, Automation of multi-system workflows
- Responsible for the accuracy of the Corporate IT asset management inventory
- Act as a technical mentor and point of escalation
- Act as primary incident coordinator during incident response activities
- Participate in the development of IT policies, standards, processes and guidelines
- Participate in the development and delivery of IT-related awareness training
- Participate in the Docebo On-Call rotation
- English fluency (Both spoken and written)
- Ability to work in EST office hours
- Minimum 3 years of experience delivering cloud-based IT services
- Previous experience with ITIL or other IT service delivery frameworks
- Commitment to quality documentation
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multitask while keeping stakeholders informed
- Ability to analyse problems and propose solutions
- Innovative thinking and vision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field of study preferred
- Experience with automation workflows, including the ability to create custom scripts in various languages
- Knowledge of industry-standard cloud architectures (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- IT and Information Security Certifications
Benefits & Perks
- Inclusive and flexible work environment
- Generous Vacation Policy, plus 2 extra floating holidays to use for religious or cultural events that matter to you
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Career progression/internal mobility opportunities
- Three employee resource groups to get involved with (the Docebo Women’s Alliance, PRIDE, and Green Ambassadors)
Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 2,600 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, AI-powered Suite designed to close the enterprise learning loop. We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs (TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and are growing exponentially in the process.
Docebo is a global company with offices in North America, EMEA, APAC and more. Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do – Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact. If this sounds like you, now is your time to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market. Apply today!
Docebo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law.
Any individuals requiring a reasonable accommodation to assist with their job search or application for employment should send an e-mail to recruiting_accommodations (at) docebo.com. The e-mail should include a description of the requested accommodation and the position you’re applying for or interested in.