Compensation and Benefits Manager
New York, New York or Remote – US
We’re on the search for a superstar Compensation and Benefits Manager to join the People Team here at Snappy. This individual will be responsible for our benefits plans and packages as well as our cash and equity compensation. In addition to making sure our employees clearly understand their benefits and are fairly compensated, the Compensation and Benefits manager will be responsible for developing the global compensation philosophy for the organization as we scale.
- Manage employee benefit programs including medical, dental, vision; life insurance plans, disability programs and leaves of absence, and 401(k)
- Recommend benefits programs to People & Culture management by studying employee requirements and trends and developments in benefits offered by other organizations
- Partner with the People team to educate candidates, new, current, and departing team members about their benefits
- Conduct compensation market studies to ensure we are paying fairly and competitively
- Develop and execute on a company-wide role leveling program as well as career development pathing.
- Lead the evolution of our equity program
- Backed by 3-5 years of experience managing compensation and benefits, preferably at a startup
- Comfortable managing open enrollment, rate renewals, and potential new broker searches
- Able to learn fast and stay on top of ever-changing regulations and best practices in the realm of benefits and compensation
- Eager to work with employees internationally and across the US
- Skilled in project management and analytical tasks
- Dedicated to making our teammates feel valued and appreciated
Snappy is an award-winning all-in-one enterprise gifting platform. We’re reinventing the way companies express appreciation to their employees by offering a fun and interactive digital experience that lets employees choose a gift they actually love. We specialize in building recognition programs for all sorts of businesses – Zoom, Salesforce, Microsoft, Uber, Deloitte and over 800 more. Plus, we’re growing everyday – 400% YOY, if you want to get technical! We’ve seen firsthand that our experience boosts morale, improves performance, and (most importantly!) spreads joy.
Of course, we practice what we preach! Here at Snappy, we believe wholeheartedly in building a culture of appreciation, dedication, and fun! We offer all sorts of benefits and perks to our employees including but not limited to: Free healthcare including vision and dental and a generous 401k match, unlimited PTO and paid family leave, Snappy Summer Fridays (which we actually enjoy year around!), snacks and lunches delivered to your home while we’re working remotely, and Snappy gifts galore!