Title: Content Administrative Assistant
Location: Work from Anywhere
Who We Are
At Osmosis, we believe that everyone who cares for someone can learn by Osmosis. Our global team’s mission is to empower clinicians and caregivers with the best learning experience possible, increase healthcare capacity, and ultimately improve patient outcomes. In 2021, Osmosis partnered with Elsevier – the world’s leading publisher. This combined partnership will help us reach our goal of educating a billion people by 2025. Together, we are creating a more caring world by developing the most caring people.
What You’ll Do
As a Content Administrative Assistant, you will work closely with our Content Project Manager to ensure that we are uploading content such as videos, notes, questions, metadata, and supporting files as they are completed so that our learners have access to it in a timely manner. Other tasks such as content audits, file archival, and file rendering will be assigned as needed. Some key tasks are:
- Uploading videos, related files, and metadata to the Osmosis.org platform.
- Uploading questions to our learning management systems for our training programs.
- Performing content audits as assigned by management.
- Ensuring that files are archived appropriately.
What You Bring
- Comfortable working with computers and with different types of programs and platforms such as:
- Slack, GSuite, YouTube, Vimeo, learning management systems.
- Experience with spreadsheets and project management software (like Trello, AirTable, or Monday.com)
- Experience with uploading content to YouTube, Vimeo, or learning management systems.
- Proficiency in English.
- Access to a consistently stable internet connection.
- Available 30+ hours per week.
How You Work
- Nothing falls through the cracks – you’re very detail-oriented and you get your tasks done before their deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mission and Value Aligned. You resonate with our organizational values. You are motivated to help us achieve our common goals and vision!
- Adaptable. You are flexible and versatile with changes to projects, goals, and strategies. You are comfortable working in an entirely virtual environment.
- Proactive. You seek out new ways to problem-solve both solo or with your team members.
- Growth mindset-oriented. You work through change and obstacles to reach resolutions and constantly seek new knowledge.
- Solutions Oriented. You love proposing solutions and lean towards problem-solving action.
- Reliable. You hold yourself accountable and take ownership for mistakes.
- Caring Communicator. You know the importance of clear, thoughtful communication in a fully distributed environment.