Content Strategist Manager
Upfeat was founded in 2015, and we are a remote-first company, headquartered in Canada with employees and clients in Australia, Canada, France, UK and USA. We have partnerships with international publishers to integrate deals through coupon codes to empower customers during their online journey. Our network of owned and operated sites are designed to bring great content and amazing deals to customers across multiple marketplaces.
We have built an open, collaborative, remote-first environment and we love to learn and experiment with new ideas and technologies. We are proud to appear for a second consecutive year in the Globe and Mail Report on Business of Canada’s Top Growing Companies.
Reporting to the Head of Content, the Content Strategist will be a well-organized and articulate candidate that is excited to streamline and improve overall execution. We are looking for a candidate with exceptional self-motivation. They must be a self-starter with the ability to research, create and monitor new content streams that can be used to improve the team’s day-to-day operations.
- Identifying opportunities to improve content management processes and challenges through changes in methodology and/or technology.
- Maintaining and increasing the quality and quantity of content coming through automated channels.
- Identifying and creating new automated sources for coupon content.
- Optimizing all processes for manual or automated content processing.
- Ensuring standards and objectives are being met for manual or automated content processing.
- Ensure that goals set by the Head of Content are being met such as process improvements, team targets, company objectives, etc.
- Collaborate with Coupon Managers to improve overall processes for various content creation.
- Analyze the automated content sources (coupon queue), and create new processes or improvement measures to ensure individual and team goals are clearly communicated.
- Deliver analytics-based reports to ensure team targets are being met.
- 3+ years of related work experience developing content plans from scratch and executing them.
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving and data-driven mindset.
- Ability to develop, execute and monitor new strategies and processes.
- Clearly present new strategies and processes in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong organization, time-management, and prioritization skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to operate with a sense of urgency.
- Eagerness to learn and grow within the role and organization.
- Self-starting, proactive and take-charge attitude.
- Detail-oriented and hands-on approach.
- Strong relationship-building skills and ability to communicate with team members at all levels.