Content Writer, Marketing
REMOTE (UNITED STATES)
Casetext is a fast-growing legal technology company tackling the $6 billion U.S. legal research market and advancing the cause of justice by empowering all attorneys to provide high-quality, efficient, and affordable representation to their clients. Our award winning research platform helps millions of users access and understand the law every month, and our AI-powered search tools are at the cutting edge of search technology. Casetext is backed by Union Square Ventures, Canvas Ventures, 8VC, Y Combinator and Touchdown Ventures.
Casetext is seeking a highly motivated Content Writer to join our Marketing Team. Reporting to the Senior Content Writer, this role will be pivotal in gaining brand awareness and market share in emerging areas, marketing existing and new features, software innovations, events, and strategic partnerships.
You will be joining a growing team of experienced marketers who enjoy sharing ideas, innovating, and are driven to be the best to reach their goals. And they have fun doing it. You will also work closely with the sales team, marketing operations team, and client-facing teams. You will be responsible for communicating the value of Casetext to potential and existing clients through the effective communication of developments to the product and the business.
As a Content Writer, Marketing you will:
- Write compelling content for target audiences as part of marketing campaigns, including researching and drafting original content such as blogs, articles, and white papers
- Copyedit and proofread marketing content distributed across online channels, such as emails, websites, social media, and other online spaces within designated turnaround times
- Structure SEO and social media strategies
- Craft content across multiple media types including podcasts, video scripts, and infographics
- Communicate and collaborate with members of the marketing team to quickly produce quality marketing content
- 3 to 5 years of SaaS B2B marketing program experience
- Web content specialist experience and knowledge, including an understanding of digital channels (i.e., SEO, SEM, programmatic media) and ability to structure SEO and social media strategies
- Substantial copyediting and proofreading experience
- Ability to interpret Google Analytics data and knowledge of geographical targeting and search engine optimization (SEO) keyword planning
- Experience composing original content for blogs, articles, and white papers
- B.A./B.S (preferably in English, Journalism, Comms, or Marketing, but not required to be in these areas)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and has excellent grammar skills/knowledge; strong time management skills (ability to meet deadlines and complete tasks quickly); a “team player,” meaning someone who has an upbeat attitude and disposition and doesn’t mind working with others or constructive feedback
- Experience with al Google applications (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Experience with Social Media platforms
- Competitive compensation in equity and salary
- Exciting and meaningful work with an ambitious and passionate team
- You’ll be a leader at a fast-growing start-up, take on a lot of responsibility, and play a substantial role in the future of the company
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance is covered for you, and we cover 50% for spouses and dependents
- 401k plan
- Professional development budget
- Flexible, remote-first work culture
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- We’re a close-knit team of smart, driven people who really enjoy working together
Casetext is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.