FINANCE AND HUMAN RESOURCES LEGAL AND COMPLIANCE
Your Quest: Help make a big difference in healthcare access
At Quest Analytics our team members can fulfill their quest to work in an innovative, collaborative, challenging and flexible environment supportive of personal growth every day. The team is driven to make healthcare more accessible for all Americans.
Our Legal and Compliance team is looking for a collaborative Contracts Administrator to support our corporate team with the administration of client contracts and related business/legal documents in support of sales activities. This newly developed role will support the administration of commercial SaaS software agreements including tracking, facilitating negotiations, routing of finalized agreements, and filing of contracts and other necessary documents in our internal databases.
What you’ll do:
- Track and execute the administrative flow and process for customer contracts in redlines/negotiation
- Processing contracts for renewal and consolidations
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and external procurement and purchasing departments to ensure customer contracts include all necessary elements
- Update and brief internal stakeholders on the status of all customer contracts
- Initiate internal process for setup/delivery of finalized agreements
- Maintain internal database to ensure it is updated and accurate
What it requires:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working for a procurement or purchasing department of a corporation doing corporate contracts review and negotiation (preferably for a healthcare company and/or SaaS software )
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field is preferred; equivalent experience in lieu of degree
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office is required
- Experience using Salesforce and Conga is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Meticulous attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Ability to stay highly organized when faced with tight timelines and competing priorities
- Comfortable collaborating with all levels of a professional organization
- A client-centric attitude, strong problem-solving skills and cooperative team focus
- Adaptable and can easily flex to changing needs
What you’ll appreciate:
Workplace flexibility you choose between remote, hybrid or in-office.
Company paid employee medical, dental and vision
Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
Flexible vacation with no cap, plus sick time and holidays
An entrepreneurial culture that won’t limit you to a job description
Being listened to, valued, appreciated — and having your contributions rewarded
Enjoying your work each day with a great group of people
About Quest Analytics
For more than 30 years, we’ve been improving provider network management one groundbreaking innovation at a time. 95% of America’s health plans use our tools, including the eight largest in the nation. Achieve your personal quest to build a great career here.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discriminations or harassment.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Persons with disabilities who anticipate needing accommodations for any part of the application process may contact, in confidence email@example.com
NOTE: Staffing agencies, headhunters, recruiters, and/or placement agencies, please do not contact our hiring managers directly. We are not currently working with additional outside agencies at this time.