Contracts Coordinator – Remote
Remote – US
job requisition id
Together, we can beat cancer.
At Varian, a Siemens Healthineers Company, we bring together the world’s best talent to realize our vision of a world without fear of cancer. Together, we work passionately to develop and deliver easy-to-use, efficient oncology solutions.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
If you want to be part of this important mission, we want to hear from you.
Contracts Coordinator – Remote
**Remote position available anywhere within the United States**
The day to day contracts coordinator position will:
- Process new orders and amendments to booked orders for capital medical equipment, software, and service
- Manage and respond to escalated processing issues, requiring collaborative efforts across various internal departments to issue resolution
- Verify order entries and service contracts for accuracy and completeness
- Perform audits of own work or that of others to ensure conformance with established procedures
- Investigate discrepancies/errors and coordinates operation deadlines with relevant parties to ensure timely processing
- Generate reports as needed on relevant subject areas
- Provide professional support and assistance to Sales, Site Solutions, Contract Administration, Service Revenue, Licensing, Marketing, and Product Management throughout sales and product life cycle
- Maintain and add to procedural documentation, ensuring uniform and documented processes.
- Follow new product introductions to determine impacts and requirements and develop new procedures in response.
Minimum Required Skills and Knowledge: Ability to learn oncology products and apply detailed technical information; Clear interpersonal/customer service skills with individuals at all levels; Ability to prioritize and effectively manage numerous, simultaneous projects; Organized team player with attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
Other Desired Skills and Knowledge: Prior experience in a sales support organization is highly desired; Experience Level with Business Tools: Prior experience working in Salesforce and SAP; Familiar with business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Typical Education and Experience: Associate degree or equivalent; 2 – 3 years of experience
Fighting cancer calls for big ideas.
We envision a world without fear of cancer. Achieving this vision takes dedication and commitment from all of us, every single day. That’s why we celebrate and value the distinctly beautiful and intersectional identities of each of our employees. We are a mirror of our patient-base, which allows us to innovate. Big ideas come from everywhere, and the best ideas are fostered by our unique individual experiences. At Varian, we encourage you to bring your whole self to work and believe your bold and authentic perspective will help to power more victories over cancer.
The base pay range for this position is
Min $36,900 – Max $62,800
The pay wage range shown is based on the job posting’s primary location. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors, including but not limited to skill set, experience, certifications, and location.