Creative Director – Social Media Art/Creative Director
Creative Director, Social Media
The Sage Groups’ Client is seeking an experienced Social Media Creative Director with design and copywriting background to join their in-house creative team. This individual will partner with other creative directors, copywriters, designers, and marketers to create social content for their social channels. They have studios in the SF Bay Area, Seattle, Bucharest, Romania and Guadalajara, Mexico. If you have a passion for social media, creativity, and multichannel marketing we would love to hear from you.
What we’re looking for:
- You love social media. Whether making a single post or designing an entire social-first campaign, you love to tell brand stories in social. And you believe the best social doesn’t just sell, it connects with people on a human level.
- You create social media content that stands out and has a sophisticated tone without sacrificing an edge that makes your work interesting and memorable.
- You have design and creative skills as a designer and social media maker.
- You know the social platforms, native tools, audiences, and each platform’s unique best practices.
- You thrive on collaboration. You make the people around you better by melding your creative energy with designers, writers, researchers, product managers, and executives.
- You dig B2B and technology and are interested in how technology helps peopleand you’d love to tell stories about how technology can create a positive impact in the world.
- You know how to connect with an audience of business decision makers on a human level while rallying around their needs and achievements.
- You are excited about multichannel marketing and interested in finding ways to optimize content for each social platform.
- You are a creative team leader who can inspire a team of designers to do their best work, and you can roll up your sleeves and do hands-on design work with your team.
- Social media content creation across owned channels with emphasis on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Collaboration with brand advertising and sports marketing creative teams to develop social media concepts alongside larger campaigns.
- Creative leadership on design and production for static and video assets.
- Strategic collaboration on original social campaigns with PR and social teams.
- Advising other internal teams on brand guidelines and best practices for self-service social assets created by other groups.
- Follow brand guidelines while adding your expertise to the constant evolution and development of the social media creative best practices for the brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in art & design and/or completion of a secondary advertising portfolio program.
- 5+ years’ as a creative in ad agencies plus in-house agency experience working on and leading social media creative.
- An award-winning portfolio of work on a variety of brands demonstrating your social media experience. Tech and B2B experience is a plus.
- Experience building and leading creative teams.
- Skilled at presenting to senior-level stakeholders, explaining creative decisions, taking direction and feedback, and quick to apply changes.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Self-driven and able to be both strategic and execution oriented.
Duration: 5 months, possibility to extend/convert
Location: Remote, US