Credit Card Analytics Manager
Remote / Flexible
Data & Advanced Analytics Marketing Analytics
Full Time, Exempt
Best Egg is a consumer financial technology platform that aims to help people feel more confident about their everyday finances through a suite of products and resources. Our digital financial platform offers simple, accessible, and personalized financial solutions including personal loans, credit cards, and a financial health resource center.
Our culture and values are one of the core reasons why our customers keep returning to Best Egg. We are committed to championing a culture of inclusiveness and diversity of thought, and we focus on providing a safe, flexible, and collaborative work environment. Our associates are encouraged to engage in creative problem solving, and we promote opportunities for growth and enrichment across the organization.
If you are inspired by inspiring others, Best Egg is the place for you.
Best Egg celebrates diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we will grow.
Marlette is seeking an experienced Marketing Data Analytics Manager to take ownership and support the Credit Card marketing analytics. The role will be a critical member of the Marketing team and will be responsible for contributing leadership and technical expertise of credit card products.
The incumbent will collaborate with cross-functional teams and focus on providing deep data analytics to drive customer acquisition growth and ROI efficiency improvements for credit cards. This is a full-time, permanent position with upward mobility and competitive benefits. The ideal candidate should have a high sense of urgency, a creative mind, great communication, a strong quantitative background, and data mining skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- You will leverage strong data analytical and problem-solving skills to help grow our credit card product from all marketing channels efficiently
- Drive and own marketing analytics and business intelligence report roadmap for credit card products.
- Develop direct mail and email targeting strategy
- Partner with the marketing acquisition group to support the analytics on all other affiliate and digital channel card growth
- Design and build reporting and monitoring around campaign and channel performance and help with forecasting
- Partner with the credit team to identify the expansion population.
- Improve card ROI efficiency by partnering with Marketing, Credit, and Decision Sciences, Product, and Finance teams on better targeting and/or product features testing and make a business recommendation
- Develop optimization processes solving for multiple objective functions and constraints
- Conduct data mining by exploring new data sets from vendors/bureaus to distill business insights and identify growth opportunities
- 3+ years experience with credit card products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Operational Research, Engineering, Data Science, or other quantitative major required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a focus on innovation and continuous optimization.
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills. Must have a strong customer-centric focus as a default lens
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Excel and SQL server
- Intermediate to advanced experience with one or more large data mining and analytical tools: Python, R, or SAS
- Experience with BI and digital reporting tools such as Power BI, and Adobe Analytics is preferred
- Experience with Optimization tools is preferred
- Ability to work effectively independently and as a team member
This is a full-time, permanent position:
Base salary range: $80,000 – 136,000 USD annually.
In addition to semi-monthly salary payments, this position is also eligible for an annual incentive bonus based on individual and company performance.
Pro-3 Job grade, target bonus 20% of base salary.
At Best Egg, we believe money should be accessible so people can reach their goals, live a fuller life, and feel pride in knowing they have taken control of their finances. For those who need extra money to achieve the progress they seek in life, Best Egg is the modern solution-minded finance provider that mixes decades of banking experience with smart technology and deep customer insight to create products designed for today’s borrower, so that people can establish a smoother financial path. The egg symbolizes protection and a fresh start.
Best Egg offers many additional benefits for our employees, including (but not limited to):
Pre-tax and post-tax retirement savings plans with a competitive company matching program
Generous paid time-off plans including vacation, personal/sick time, paid short– term and long-term disability leaves, paid parental leave, and paid company holidays
Multiple health care plans to choose from, including dental and vision options
Flexible Spending Plans for Health Care, Dependent Care, and Health Reimbursement Accounts
Company-paid benefits such as life insurance, wellness platforms, employee assistance programs, and Health Advocate programs
Other great discounted benefits include identity theft protection, pet insurance, fitness center reimbursements, and many more!