Customer Contact Center Manager
Together we stand up for and champion everyone’s access to opportunity. We strive for better together. We advocate for everyone and not against anyone. Voya believes in being bold and committed to action. We are committed to a work environment where the differences that we are born with and those we acquire throughout our lives are understood, valued and intentionally pursued. We believe that our employees own our culture and have a responsibility to foster an environment where we all feel comfortable bringing our whole selves to work. Purposefully bringing our differences together to positively influence our culture, serve our clients and enrich our communities is essential to our vision to be America’s Retirement Company.
Are you ready to join a great company with a winning culture? Start your Voyage Apply Now
Please Note: Work location for this role is FLEXIBLE! This position allows 100% remote work from home or allows work to be performed in any of our major office locations with a hybrid schedule.
The Customer Contact Center Manager manages day to day operation of the Customer Contact Center within a business unit.
- Manage day to day operations of Customer Contact Center function.
- Accountable for ensuring team and department goals are met while demonstrating knowledge and skill in a Continuous Improvement environment.
- Responsible for driving employee engagement, development, and career growth.
- Responsible for hiring, development and performance management of staff. Conducts performance reviews with all staff. Makes compensation decisions.
- Accountable for ensuring team and individual compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements, securities laws and regulations, as well as Voya compliance procedures.
- Lead strategic improvement initiatives.
- Ensures that call queues are being actively monitored and that call responsiveness metrics are met.
- Responsible for driving team and department efficiency in support of overall department budget, with overall shared accountability for department budget results.
- Engages in RCPS to improve customer service and reduce demand.
- Serves as back-up to Customer Center Director
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Experience:
- BA degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years professional experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and motivate others
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $54,400/yr to $74,800/yr. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to the base salary, Voya offers incentive opportunities based on each role to reward achievement of annual performance objectives. A list of additional benefits can be found on our job posting and also on our Voya career page. All benefits are subject to eligibility requirements.
Be Well. Stay Well.
Voya provides the resources that can make a difference in your lives. To us, this means thriving physically, financially, socially and emotionally. Voya benefits are designed to help you do just that. That’s why we offer an array of plans, programs, tools and resources with one goal in mind: To help you and your family be well and stay well.
What We Offer
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance plans
- 401(k) Savings plan with generous company matching contributions (up to 6%)
- Voya Retirement Plan employer paid cash balance retirement plan (4%)
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Paid time off including 20 days paid time off, nine paid company holidays and a flexible Diversity Celebration Day.
- Paid volunteer time 40 hours per calendar year