Customer Experience Associate
Dandy is transforming the massive ($200B) but antiquated dental industry. Backed by some of the world’s leading venture capital investors, we are on an ambitious mission to integrate and simplify every function of the dental practice through technology. By building the operating system for every dental office in America, Dandy is empowering dentists with technology, innovation, and world-class support to achieve more for their practice, their people, and their patients.
About the Role
Dandy is hiring a bilingual (English/Spanish) Customer Experience Associate to deliver a best-in-class experience to our dental practice clients. As a frontline operator, you will interface with our users, develop feedback loops, and work with operations leadership to build out our product.
What You’ll Do
- Gain a deep understanding of restorative dentistry to assist doctors transition to a digital lab
- Serve as a product expert and provide support to our dental practice clients and dental lab vendors
- Work daily on the front line small cohort of customers answering all their dental questions about material, fit and make
- Provide live support to dental practices, aiding them in the use of the intraoral scanner and coaching them on best practices when capturing images.
- Support the Drs through superior technology support- reviewing their orders and assisting with their dental scans
- Surprise and delight our customers through superior issue resolution and relationship building
- Identify operational bottlenecks and build scalable solutions that grow our capacity
- Utilize SaaS tools to streamline workflows and build processes that scale
- Work cross functionally with our order operations and lab operations teams to ensure Drs are getting what they need when they need it
- Assist Account Managers in building and maintaining relationships
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience working in a dental practice or lab
- Ability to resolve client issues and deliver a great experience through phone, chat, and in-person communication
- Desire to work in ambiguous, high velocity environments
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and fix problems in a hands-on manner
- Intellectual curiosity and research abilities
Bonus Points For
- Experience working in a startup, big tech, consulting, or finance environment
- Outstanding professional references to share
- Fluency in a second language
- Exposure to healthcare environments or stakeholders
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
What Benefits We Offer
- Fully sponsored best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- 401k program
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.