Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote
Our professional support team serves over 8,000 companies and is on the front lines of our organization.
In this role, you will help, encourage, and support our customers via email, chat, and phone.
- Fully understand Credit Repair Cloud’s business strategy, products, and our unique mission.
- Fully understand our Customer Journey, from first exposure and into an active paid user.
- Deeply care about our customers as human beings.
- Provide customer support over email, phone, and chat with unparalleled attention to detail.
- Be a positive, encouraging voice for non-technical customers who are starting a business and often feel overwhelmed.
- Have a high sense of urgency when needed and act accordingly.
- Master all our products and services.
- Work with the team and your manager to improve our processes.
- You’re highly skilled in technical customer support.
- You love solving problems.
- Advocate for our customers internally.
- You love doing things efficiently, and you have tons of common sense.
- You are an accountable, punctual, responsible, mature professional with discipline and requires little supervision post-training period.
- You have strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. You’ll need to be able to communicate over the phone with our customers.
- You are confident.
- You are tech literate. Learning new tools and playing with new software fills you with joy, not dread. Relevant experience with CRM software (we use HubSpot) and support software (we use Zendesk) is a huge plus.
- You genuinely care about our customers, your work, and the team.
- You are self-motivated.
- You are an inquisitive person, and you always want to learn new things.
- You want to improve processes and strive when you’re given the freedom to do so.
- You are always on top of things. Nothing slips through the cracks.
- You have the ability to work in a quiet environment for making calls, and a strong internet connection is a must.
- Availability to work PST business hours, and weekends.
- Health, vision, and dental benefits.
- $1,500 equipment/home office allowance.
- 401k company match-up plan.
- Free Credit Monitoring.
- Competitive Salary.
- Unlimited PTO. Take time off when you need it. We trust you!
- Paid Holidays.
- 4 weeks of paid Parental Leave.
- Compassionate Leave, you’ll have flexible paid bereavement leave, medical leave, and natural disaster leave.
- Paid conferences. We are big fans of continued growth.
- Learning budget annual benefits, which include a budget for personal development.
- Profit-Sharing Bonus, we celebrate our hard work and success with monthly profit-sharing distributions.
- Purpose-driven activities, we donate and participate in activities that promote giving and contributing to good causes.
- Free access to Nutrition, Yoga, and Fitness classes through Choose Bright.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Unlimited meditation and mindfulness content through your Premium membership with Insight Timer.
- Fun perks & monthly activities.
- A comprehensive and paid onboarding process.
- The freedom to work from anywhere around the world.
*Some benefits apply to USA-based employees only.
Want to learn more? Visit our careers page https://www.creditrepaircloud.com/careers
Credit Repair Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with a diverse staff. We hire globally for talent and drive and value members by work deliverables and passion. No matter what race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, we are all equal here.
We encourage every talented and qualified person to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.)