Customer Insights Specialist (Remote)
- Fairfax, VA
- Full time
- job requisition id R2204782
- Nationwide Remote Office (US99)
ICF’s Digital Modernization Division (DMD) is seeking a Customer Insights Specialist, to support current and upcoming needs within our award-winning ServiceNow practice.
*We are open to supporting 100% remote work anywhere within the U.S.*
ICF ServiceNow Directors of Customer Success work closely with ICF customers to provide key insights and strategic recommendations that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of process users’ activities; creating world-class service experiences using the ServiceNow platform to support our customers’ mission, business, service, and operational needs.
- Collaborate with customer leadership to identify and clearly state the business issues they are trying to address with ServiceNow;
- Assist customers with clearly articulating their future-state vision for improved process experiences to include key performance indicators and success metrics;
- Work with business owners, process owners, and process users to define strategic objectives, barriers to success, and process user roles related to achieving future-state objectives for the stated process improvement(s);
- Evaluate current user process(es) and experience(s) to gain a clear understanding of process user roles, activities, and behaviors within the stated business function(s), as well as identify root-cause pain points within the current process experience(s);
- Identify opportunities to improve the process experience and define process user requirements;
- Evaluate the impacts of proposed process changes from multiple perspectives; people, process, and technology;
- Prioritize use cases with the greatest opportunity for improvement to resolve pain points and achieve the intended goals and objectives for the improved process;
- Consult with ICF ServiceNow solution architects to identify which ServiceNow capabilities should be implemented and configured to deliver the intended process experience;
- Serve as the project team lead for co-design activities; bring process users and ICF UI/UX subject matter experts together and utilize human-centered design techniques to define and optimize UI based on process user’s local context;
- Ensure UI designs meet consumer-quality standards;
- Conduct beta-testing with a larger user population to identify and resolve design gaps prior to rolling out a business application(s) or new features more broadly;
- Educate and train users on how to use the ServiceNow platform and modernized business applications properly;
- Capture and communicate evidence of value from end-users to promote success stories and drive adoption of modernized experiences;
- Create and implement a process to proactively identify and resolve design gaps;
- Build metrics to track application and feature use to understand root causes of design failures and support continuous improvement of user experiences;
- Supports ICF technology practice initiatives and efforts to include client engagement for net new logo pre-sales activities and on-contract growth activities
- Strong analytical skills;
- 5+ years of experience synthesizing research, insights, and data to shape the business processes and design optimizations;
- 1 years+ of experience working with process owners to define and shape future-state user process and design goals.
- 1 years+ of experience successfully garnering support with executive sponsors, process managers, and process user teams.
- 1 years+ of experience implementing frameworks that identify process user roles and their contributions to realizing business objectives.
- 1+years of experience in working with process owners to identify and resolve business and user-based process inefficiencies.
- 1 years+ of experience creating baseline metrics to evaluate process design success and connection to business objectives (e.g., metrics focused on measuring performance around Capability, Dependability, User Loyalty, etc.)
- 1 years+ of experience planning and facilitating stakeholder workshops.
- 1 years+ of proven experience as a communicator and the ability to work as part of a cohesive, multidisciplinary team in a fast-paced environment.
- U.S. Citizenship required due to federal contract requirements
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance.
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Familiarity with the ServiceNow platform and ServiceNow UI components;
- Experience using Human Centered Design techniques to gather insights;
- Experience beta-testing process and product designs with end-user audiences; and
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with talented and passionate individuals and to grow with a firm that believes in nurturing talent and developing long-term career success. ICF is a purpose-driven company with a strong culture and underlying values that prize diversity, opportunity, equality, and respect. Our core values include embracing differences, and we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of differences.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world’s toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range – There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The salary range for Colorado is –