Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: United States – Remote
Position Type: Full Time
- Provide customer service to end users via telephone, email, or web chat.
- Provide restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user problems.
- Respond to end-user problems based on standard procedures.
- Must correctly track incidents and calls, including but not limited to entering data into the database timely and accurately.
- Must be able to multi-task and handle assigned duties while assisting end-users.
- Assist end-users with the creation and alteration of electronic credit applications and contracts
- Excellent in oral and written English communication.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must consistently meet or exceed required performance criteria.
- Able and willing to take customer support calls during the duration of your shift.
- Familiarity with a call center environment.
- Familiarity with ticketing system.
- Must be willing to work in different shifts. Including rotating Saturdays.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.