Customer Success Associate (US, REMOTE)
Tampa, Florida, United States
Welcome! Super excited you dropped by
Join our mission to create and connect cyber-ready humans and organizations through highly engaging hacking experiences that cultivate out-of-the-box thinking. (Find out more insights about Hack The Box culture on our career site).
About the role
HTB is looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Associate based in the US (OR Canada) to partner with our enterprise customers and assist them in realising their cybersecurity training goals through our services. You will be the voice of the customer inside HTB, interacting with the product, content, community, customer support, and innovation teams regularly.
In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing existing customer relationships, implementing success programs, contributing to sales (via renewals and cross/upselling), onboarding, and working to prevent customer churn.
Ideally, you’re an HTBer who’s fascinated with our hands-on & gamified way of training cybersecurity pros. You’re familiar with our products and can articulate their benefits in a meaningful way to existing customers, ensuring product utilisation, customer satisfaction, and ultimately renewals.
Note: The role will be responsible, exclusively for enterprise customers.
About Hack The Box
Hack The Box is a massive hacking playground, and infosec community of over 1.0m platform members who learn, hack, play, exchange ideas and methodologies. We are an online cybersecurity training platform that allows individuals, businesses, universities, and all kinds of organizations all around the world to level up their offensive and defensive security skills through a fully gamified and engaging learning environment.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship to help drive the continued value of our products and services
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable enterprise customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Maintain a cadence of communication with enterprise customers about usage adoption, sentiment, product feedback – all the while seeking out opportunities for deeper engagement
- Identify opportunities for enterprise customers to act as HTB advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Coordinate resources across HTB as needed to support customers needs
- Work in a consultative manner with customers to ensure they meet their cybersecurity training goals via our platform
- Represent the voice of the customer inside HTB
- Devise usage adoption plans and strategies
- Inform customers about new products and features and existing unpurchased services
- Work with the customer support team to ensure that technical issues for enterprise customers are dealt with promptly and that the customer is satisfied.
- Explore cross and upsell opportunities, as well as renewal opportunities
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way
- Develop low-touch automation strategies to keep segments of our customer base engaged.
- Previous experience with customer support, consulting, sales engineering or customer success roles in the cybersecurity/tech industry
- Familiarity with the cybersecurity industry (pen-testing, cybersecurity consulting/training) or tech products in general
- Excellent communication skills and focus on customer experience
- Ideally, an existing HTB player
Why work at Hack The Box?
- You’ll have the chance to shape the industry of cybersecurity training
- You’ll be able to grow as we grow and solve challenging problems working with people all over the world
- You’ll work with an international, passionate about HTB and very talented team
- You’ll definitely have fun while working at HTB
We have also other benefits that will keep you happy:
- Private insurance, Dental & Vision, 401K
- Paid paternity & maternity leave
- 25 annual leave days
- Dedicated budget for training and professional development, participation in conferences
- State-of-the-art equipment (mac, iPhone)
- Full access to the Hack The Box lab offerings; so you can learn how to hack
- Flexibility in working hours
- A conversation with the Talent Acquisition team to know us better and to share more info about HTB and the role
- A bit more of a technical conversation with the hiring manager to get a better understanding of your experience and achievements
- A challenge related to the job and conversation about the way you have approached it. This will really help us understand your skillset and have a fair selection process.