ssTitle: Customer Success Manager-Entry
Location: United States, Remote
At Cars.com, we help shoppers meet their perfect car match, and people find their perfect career match. As one of the top places to work in Chicago, according to The Chicago Tribune, Built-In Chicago and others, we pride ourselves on a culture of growth and innovation.
Cars.com has revolutionized the automotive industry for both shoppers and sellers through technology and solutions for buyers and sellers alike. We never shy away from a challenge, move fast, collaborate across functions to approach problems from every angle. We’ve built a culture that’s second-to-none and share core values that keep everyone working full-speed at the same goals with the same open, outcome-driven and bold attitudes.
Cars.com is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater, FUEL, CreditIQ & Accu-Trade. Learn more here!
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll work in a tightly synchronized team with an Account Executive to ensure dealer customers are achieving their desired outcomes, starting at the earliest touch points of marketing and sales, moving through closing and on-boarding, and continuing through their entire lifecycle. You’ll consistently speak to dealers about insights and opportunities derived from customer reports, company data and industry news, provide guidance and suggestions to clients and identify and qualify new advertising or solutions investment opportunities, and lead the proactive orchestration of the customer’s journey, making sure they maximize our platforms to achieve their goals.
- Support new and existing Cars.com accounts via phone and email by providing on-going consultation and direction to ensure success of Cars.com solutions & products.
- Monitor customer engagement and account performance and prioritize outreach to retain business.
- Train Cars.com customers on products, tools and resources, and continuously educate them on new updates and enhancements.
- Support Cars.com Sales team by handling incoming requests and participating in strategic conversations to foster customer growth and retention.
- Bring a key understanding our product offerings as well understand our client’s business challenges.
- Execute retention strategy, pull reports and key information. Provide insight to customers, sales representatives, and assist in identifying upsell opportunities.
- Demonstrate expertise of retention techniques and company product/service offerings.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to thoroughly document and track customer inquiries and account interactions.
- Perform other related duties such as participating in various projects, pilot groups, or department initiatives as needed.
- Motivated and comfortable working from within Cars.com HQ & driving relationships via the phone, email, and technology-based platforms.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- At least one year of relevant Customer Success or equivalent experience
- Ability to consult and influence customers and prospects via phone.
- Utilize Excel and internal tools to fulfill reporting requests to assist in the sales organization’s success.
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while solving problems quickly and creatively.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work both independently and as a productive member of a team.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.