Customer Support Associate
United StatesAM&CSFull time
About Current Health
Current Health is a leader in the movement to transition more healthcare into the home. We’re a technology company, but beyond our best in class hardware and software capabilities, we help healthcare organizations operationalize care at home and deliver excellent patient experiences through helping with the last mile of care logistics and services. We partner with leading healthcare organizations to advance home-based care in the US, the UK, and around the world.
More than doubling in size in the last year, we’re building a global team united in one purpose: helping people live healthier, longer lives by predicting disease and enabling earlier treatment. At Current Health, we seek to put patients first, solve problems with curiosity and creativity, pursue uncommon collaboration, and never stop growing. We’re a remote-first company, which means that everything from how we work, communicate, and socialize is shaped by tools and culture that prioritize collaboration and support independence.
As a Client Support Associate your goal will be to solve problems for clients and their patients, and provide exceptional customer service and support in real time. You will staff our technical support desk, responding to calls, emails, and instant messages from clients and their patients. You will be a Current Health expert, and compassionately help individuals solve their problems. You will also be a Current Health ambassador, reaching out to make sure that our clients and their patients are successfully using our product and services to improve their health and wellbeing.
It’s critical that you are results-driven, product-savvy and can quickly learn how to use new tools. We are looking for someone who has a burning desire to meet challenges head-on and succeed. If this sounds like you, then we want to get to know you.
Given the staffing of the team, some flexibility and a willingness to work occasional holidays is essential.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Respond to technical support questions that arrive by phone, email, and IM, solving the problems of clients and their patients based on deep knowledge of our products and services.
- Support the logistics team, making sure that products get to patients that need them, reusable medical devices are retrieved and recycled, and any issues with missing or non-working parts are resolved.
- Reach out to patients to make sure their experience is excellent and any problems they are having are resolved. This may involve interfacing with their clinician or the Current Health clinical staff.
- Collect and organize information gained during these interactions with our clients and their patients and help the Current Health product team turn these observations into useful insights and better products.
- Be a subject matter expert on Current Health’s product offerings helping clients optimally utilize our technology as they go live (including training end users)
- Support the Implementation Team by providing tactical response and strategic solutions to use cases and translating these into actionable steps for clients
- Support clients in onboarding of users to the Learning Management System and granting user access to the Current Health system
- Coach and support patients in the initial setup of the Current Health Kit. Responding to any patient inquiries and troubleshooting as necessary.
- Provide support in Root Cause Analysis and Lessons Learnt to prevent future issues
- Serve as the client support representative during the implementation and post go-live phases to drive optimization for clients
What we’re looking for
- 1+ years of work experience in software implementation, designing solutions, delivering group trainings
- Experience working for a medical device, health IT, or digital health company
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated individual with a bias for action
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, multitask and prioritize multiple requests
- Passion about working in a fast-paced environment
- 401k contribution up to a maximum of 3% on base salary
- 70% contribution towards Health, Optical and dental plans including partner and family.
- 1 x Life & AD&D Insurance
- Holidays: 33 days per year inclusive of public holidays
- Flexible, autonomous working environment
- Travel expenses covered
- Spec your own environment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Team events