London, England, United Kingdom
Customer Success & Operations
The Customer Excellence team is responsible for ensuring that the customer is successful.
This is the FULL gamut of success and so includes, onboarding, account management, retention and expansion, and technical support.
We strive to ensure our customers are getting the most value from our product.
This is a full-time Customer Support role
. You will be responsible for managing customer expectations, troubleshooting, and escalating issues.
The role also requires you to report on customer issues, feedback, and trends
. You will be an important member of the CybSafe tribe and part of a fast-growing and passionate team.
THE TYPE OF PERSON WE’RE AFTER:
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person with a positive attitude. You should have the ability to stay super-organised and have strong attention to detail.
You should also have an analytical brain, a desire to understand the customer and the ability to get under the hood of the processes. We’d like you to have a passion for people and love being part of the team. You need to be able to interact with a variety of people such as the Customer Excellence team, Content Development team, Product and Engineering team, Sales team.
you will need to understand and embrace technology, have a passion for learning new facts and acquiring new knowledge. Also CybSafe are on a super exciting journey into the US market meaning your role will see you interact with US clients. Due to the nature of the way they work, we might be asking you to work within their timezones a couple of times a week
- Provide day to day proactive customer support to a global customer base
- Handle emails, outbound calls, operate live chat on our website
- Become well versed in our products to provide support to customers
- Manage, triage, assign and work on issues in the customer support queue
- Provide the technical team with consistent and clear information when issues need to be escalated.
- Taking responsibility for the technical processes involved when setting up new customer accounts
- Assist in onboarding and training customers about how to use our products and services when they reach out
- Work in collaboration with the Customer Success team and wider company to help drive improvements in our offering and internal systems
Metrics & Reporting
- Contribute to the creation of management reports detailing the performance of the operational support team and identifying key actions to improve KPIs.
- Provide insights to the Product Team from support case data analysis to inform the product strategy and roadmap
- Improve first time resolution and rate of automated response ultimately driving issues to be fixed at the lowest tier possible.
- Write, publish and share instructional engaging help content that addresses customers’ most pressing pain points and frequently asked questions
- Create and automate most common incoming issues using chatbots so that the support team can focus and resolve important issues
- Search first, reuse, and refine what other team members have done before creating new processes, Help Centre articles and reports from scratch
- Create a robust process to collect customer feedback for each support case
- Report on customer feedback, summarise and present this feedback to other departments
- Manage all types of customer complaints, feedback and praise. Escalate them if and when necessary.
THE SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE YOU’LL NEED:
- Essential: Minimum 3+ years of customer or technical support experience.
- Experience working in a startup environment, Software as a Service or Software Technology businesses.
- Should have strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills. (this one is most important)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (this one is really important)
- Ability to connect with customers, build rapport and trust.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, where necessary.
- Completer-finisher. Understand a new task and complete it without always having detailed instructions.
- Ability to listen, communicate and to relate to other teams on a personal or professional level.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise
- Have a flexible and enthusiastic approach to support our growing team
- Demonstrate effective conflict resolution skills.
- Passion for Cyber Security
- Proficient with technology, familiarity with CRM systems (extra points if you are familiar with HubSpot), GSuite (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, etc), collaboration tools (eg Slack, Trello, Intercom), etc
- Basic understanding of software development processes
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest and drive improvements.
We’ll make sure you are cared for and rewarded
You will have ongoing development with a clear progression path and training budget, and you can join in on our weekly development CybSessions which are mixed and varied.
You can work from anywhere in the world and have access to WeWork offices if you struggle to find peace at home. We’ll get your kit to you, make sure you have a great setup (including a desk and an ergonomic chair). We’ll make sure you can work in comfort from no matter where you are.
All of our people have ownership of our mission through our stock option plan, we also offer discretionary bonuses and PerkBox.
We care about your mental health, it’s the foundation of all we do. You’ll have a mental health budget to spend in the way you want, access to an employee assistance programme and PerkBox medical.
We also have mental health days and company rest days! Check out our ever-growing list of perks here
Whether you choose to be 100% remote or hybrid, you will always feel a part of the tribe
We’re a remote-first’ company. Our team is anywhere and everywhere. So, wherever you are in the world, you can fully participate in all of our get-togethers and team meets. We get up to all sorts of social activities, from yoga, to croissant making, we have something for everyone
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We believe in being a diverse and inclusive tribe. There are no excuses for anything less. We recruit, employ, train and promote qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are aiming for more than great – we believe that truly diverse teams can do impossible things and we want to do those things.
To do this right, we need to start at the beginning: when you apply to work here. This survey will help us better understand the people who want to work at CybSafe. It’ll help us see how different demographics progress through our hiring process, and where we need to make improvements to give them a better chance of succeeding. If you choose to fill it out, all of the information you give us is:
Voluntary. And we’ve included a “prefer not to say” option for every question. It’d be helpful if you still fill out the survey even if you choose “prefer not to say” for every question, as it’s useful for us to understand & record this. We won’t know if you choose to fill this survey in or not.
Anonymous to CybSafe. We can’t tie your responses to you and they won’t make a difference to the outcome of your application. We’ll only use grouped responses for equal opportunities monitoring in our hiring process.
For more information on how we’ll use this data, please read our Privacy notice and specifically the Recruitment candidates tab
By filling out the below survey, you agree that we can use your responses for the purposes we’ve mentioned above. If the link doesn’t work, please clear your cache & cookies and try again.
So, what’s next?
Our interview process is a 3 to 4 step journey, exploring what your ideal career really looks like, your experience and then planning how we can support you to succeed.
We have a faster-than-most interview process, (at approximately 3 weeks) so, from start to finish you could be with us within the month! It starts with one simple chat