Title: Customer Support Representative (Remote)
Are you passionate about travel industry? Do Customer Support, Empathy and Team work resonate in you ? Are you a problem solver who enjoys investigating to uncover the the truth ?
FindHotel believes travel is the one thing that opens minds to new ideas, cultures, and ways of thinking. Our mission is to get every traveler the best accommodation deal, worldwide. From adventure travel and backpacking to honeymoons and family vacations, we genuinely care so that every traveller can make the best-informed accommodation choice at the absolute best conditions for every trip.
We are growing fast and looking for Customer Support Representatives. You will be working with colleagues located remotely around the world and reporting to a Support Team Leader. We have started building our support department and need help to provide care to each of our customer. You’ll be on the front line of communication with our valued customers, and will be responsible for ensuring that their experience is delightful and exceeds their expectations. In addition, you’ll be able to embody the customers’ feedback, pain points, successes and failures, and be able to translate and collaborate on those with our product teams, business development managers, and whomever else necessary within FindHotel, to ensure we consistently exceed expectations.
You can be based anywhere in the world, but we are specifically looking for candidates who can cover the following hours:
- Full Time 40 hours – working hours between 9am-9pm Eastern Time (5 days out of 7, inclusive of weekends and holidays)
What you will be doing/responsibilities
- Serve customers by providing an outstanding experience through available channels.
- Liaise with stakeholders within and outside of the company to assist users providing a wholesome customer support experience.
- Be a team player and work together with your colleagues to provide the best support to our customers.
- Develop support best practices to make sure we keep improving our level of service.
Who we are looking for/requirements
- Experience in an online customer-facing role using support software (Zendesk, Kustomer or similar platform – full training will be given)
- Proven ability to provide excellent service in a dynamic environment
- Experience working with external providers/vendors to ensure service to customers – a huge plus
- Excellent, fluent, native English, both written and verbally
- Open to receive and provide constructive feedbacks
- Sufficient geography knowledge
- Resilient and composed under pressure and constantly-evolving circumstances
- Availability to work flexible hours to support our global customers.
Why join FindHotel now
- We aim to help 10M customers book on FindHotel annually by 2023, up from 3M in the past 12 months. We do that using data, transparency, and industry leading features, and managed to overcome the corona crisis remarkably fast;
- The company is evolving quickly to position itself among the global leaders in the travel industry. It is an exceptional journey to make: challenging, exciting, and a marvel to be part of;
- We place huge importance on rewarding our employees for the value they generate by giving Stock Appreciation Rights to all employees.
Do you want to know if FindHotel is the right place for you? Find out by reading about the attitude that thrives at FindHotel.
What we offer:
- Plenty of chances to learn and grow within an open, diverse culture which promotes knowledge sharing, trust and transparency;
- A great compensation package + perks and benefits (including significant stock appreciation rights);
- Flexible time off (take as many holidays as you need) and a chance to work remotely;
- You will be part of a highly international team that enjoys working, eating and playing together in one of the best office locations in Amsterdam;
- We value good food and offer catered lunches from various cuisines, great coffee, ice-cream in the fridge and the occasional barbecue in our garden;
- We enjoy getting together to celebrate our wins with company events in Amsterdam and abroad;
- A budget for your dream home office.
We encourage people from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, ages and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
Follow us on Instagram to see what life at FindHotel looks like!